Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will Providers Return to West Texas/Lubbock?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Will Providers Return to West Texas/Lubbock?

So obviously Covid has devastated our country and Texas....Lubbock used to be a great stop for providers prior to the pandemic. I admit, I pretty much stopped seeing providers, including my ATF in the height of infections. Things are starting to get better....the numbers are doing really well in Lubbock. I'm curious, Lubbock has been really dry from many well known providers. With the progress we are making and the relaxed situation in Texas, will we see more providers visiting West Texas and Lubbock?

Would love the ladies to give their two cents as well.....

Verified Companion Companion
    Well me personally I will not be going to Lubbock anytime soon. Because of two things.. 1. Cheap clients 2. To many nasty girls offering BB servises. So of course the only way I would even concider stoping there is if someone was doing 3hrs or more and made a deposit. Otherwise its just not worth it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lmfao

Verified Companion Companion
    Lyla Carrera is finally back 🙌 where are my West Texas Gents? Pm for booking

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MCarrera View Post
    Lyla Carrera is finally back 🙌 where are my West Texas Gents? Pm for booking
    I am here, waiting to hear from you !!

Verified Companion Companion Katheryn Lust's Avatar
    I travel this week out that way
    xxx
    940-280-2367
    hhr 400
    1hr 600
    90 min 800
    2hr 1000
    Very private, clean and UPSCALE!
    For Cities that are 3+hours from Dallas +100-200

xxx
    940-280-2367

Ask about exclusive content!
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Katherynlust_xo
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/lovnliv

YOUTUBE VIDEOS: https://youtu.be/dh3VIZV_Kcg

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    I plan on visiting the beginning of May. I posted earlier today introducing myself. I would love to get together with you!

Charlotte
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

How to sin the right way: https://campsite.bio/sexycharlotte

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin incall (outcalls +100):
    🌹 1hr/500 🌹 2hrs/800 🌹 3hrs/1000 🌹 Please inquire about longer dates 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberMRose View Post
    Well me personally I will not be going to Lubbock anytime soon. Because of two things.. 1. Cheap clients 2. To many nasty girls offering BB servises. So of course the only way I would even concider stoping there is if someone was doing 3hrs or more and made a deposit. Otherwise its just not worth it.
    Looking at your services explains why the clients are cheap! No kissing no bbbj? And you solution is to counter at 660 dollars with a deposit and talk shit about everyone in that town? Good luck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Please don't use my thread to attack a provider. She has a right to voice her opinion whether you agree or not....I was asking the ladies to respond to my question and she gave her answer. Nuff said.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OS, keep plugging away Bro. What is the old saying...build it and they will come. Create a profitable market and they will come.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsailor64 View Post
    Please don't use my thread to attack a provider. She has a right to voice her opinion whether you agree or not....I was asking the ladies to respond to my question and she gave her answer. Nuff said.
    I wasn’t attacking the girls, and I apologize if you think that but I looked at her ad and her post and and used her own words and wished her luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OS, keep plugging away Bro. What is the old saying...build it and they will come. Create a profitable market and they will come.
    Doc...you are correct and I'm seeing an upswing her in Lubbock over the last month....got to see GIO25 (a great time), and Eatmeallover (double with TxNikki) and I noticed a few other providers that are showing interest in coming this way.

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    Lol ladies offer bbfs every where not just in our area. Shit dfw is really doing it the most. And plus to many newbies. If you don’t have references. I won’t see you. But don’t dare to call out west Texas as nasty when they are literally everywhere. That’s just my 2 cents.

And by the way guys. Long time provider here is back in west Texas.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Companion Companion Gio25's Avatar
    I’ll be there either Monday or Tuesday I’ll keep you updated ;)
    9566166690 Email me: Rgv.Gio25@gmail.com P411: P350242 OnlyFans Link: https://onlyfans.com/rgvgio25 Twitter: @RgvGio25 Cashapp:$Gio6690 Snapchat: Gio_Gio2525 Bisexual & Couples welcome Donations 90min/500 2hrs/600 3hrs/800 overnights/1500 day/2G. https://linktr.ee/Gio25

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    I'm in Lubbock now through tomorrow! I had plans for this evening but they cancelled last minute. If anyone would like to play tonight please reach out!

Charlie
    737-471-9350
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

How to sin the right way: https://campsite.bio/sexycharlotte

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin incall (outcalls +100):
    🌹 1hr/500 🌹 2hrs/800 🌹 3hrs/1000 🌹 Please inquire about longer dates 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast