Thread: PM message limit options

Guest BCD

PM message limit options

I created an archive folder hoping that would alleviate my 50 message limit between my Inbox and Sent folders. However I can’t seem to figure out how to move my messages to that archive folder. When selecting messages the drop downs menu has options to delete or convert to various formats but surprisingly doesn’t have a Move To option. Granted I’m attempting this from my iPhone, but am I missing something simple?

I really only view and use OH2 from my phone so hoping it’s an easy fix.

Also, does the storage increase once verified status is granted? All requirements to get verified have Been sent to CK1942 but I know it takes several weeks due to backlog.

Thanks for any help.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Storage is greatly increased for verified members.

You must add a folder or two for archives. Open you pm list a check the box to the right of the message you wish to save, then scroll to bottom of list and click the option to move the message.

Ideally, basic members here learn the ropes early in their first 30 days and move up to verified status.

The basic services and accesses are that: basic and rather minimal. Intentionally.

The philosophy here is use it or lose it after first blush.

Hope that explains a bit.

Guest BCD
    I think I see the light!!

Thanks
    Last edited by Caspian1911; 06-09-2018 at 02:24 PM.