Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Pink Floyd fans in da house?

Any Pink Floyd fans in da house?

I saw a tribute band tonight called Brit Floyd and it was amazing. They almost sounded BETTER than Pink Floyd because they were so technically perfect. And the laser show and stage production were out-of-this-world.

If you get a chance to see them if they come back to KC, definitely go. MIND. BLOWN.

BTW, only a few of you guys will "get" this pic. None of the girls will!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Lol. I am an old rocker. And zi get it... I watch reruns of that show. Lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD okcbreeze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    I saw a tribute band tonight called Brit Floyd and it was amazing. They almost sounded BETTER than Pink Floyd because they were so technically perfect. And the laser show and stage production were out-of-this-world.

If you get a chance to see them if they come back to KC, definitely go. MIND. BLOWN.

BTW, only a few of you guys will "get" this pic. None of the girls will!
    f

Thought about going to see them. I heard they were pretty awesome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I worked that show and was right at the stage stairs all night! Wish I'd seen this sooner!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Pink Floyd

Love me some Pink Floyd.

On the Axcess Channel they did a great rockumentary on them recently. They were really cool about how they handled Sid Barrow. It was a few years old, as David Gilmour was featured prominently, and he died a few years ago.

Sadly, I couldn’t see your picture...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Pink who??? LMAO!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Damn the missed connection!

Quote Originally Posted by THE Sens55 View Post
    I worked that show and was right at the stage stairs all night! Wish I'd seen this sooner!
    Aww, I wish I'd known, too! We could have had a proper "clothes on" greeting!

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Pink who??? LMAO!!!
    Lord, you are either a young'n who has no taste in music, or you've gone senile and forgotten one of the greatest bands of your generation!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvzlife View Post
    Love me some Pink Floyd.

On the Axcess Channel they did a great rockumentary on them recently. They were really cool about how they handled Sid Barrow. It was a few years old, as David Gilmour was featured prominently, and he died a few years ago.

Sadly, I couldn’t see your picture...
    Attachment 35253

So, I'm pretty sure David Gilmour is still alive. I know Syd Barrett is dead and yes, it is awesome how the group continued to look out for him and honor him. "Shine On, You Crazy Diamond" was written about him. Great song.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by okcbreeze View Post
    f

Thought about going to see them. I heard they were pretty awesome.
    Top 5 shows I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    Lol. I am an old rocker. And zi get it... I watch reruns of that show. Lol
    I thought it was so cute but then thought, "My kids would not have a clue of who this dude is!"

9 lol
    My 8 year old grandman loves Andy Griffith
    ..he says "nana thats a cool cowboy show" lol

AND he luvs ACDC and Pink Floyd!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [QUOTE=Seductrix4U;171821]Attachment 35253

So, I'm pretty sure David Gilmour is still alive. I know Syd Barrett is dead and yes, it is awesome how the group continued to look out for him and honor him. "Shine On, You Crazy Diamond" was written about him. Great song.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re absolutely right on Gilmour—I was thinking Wright, but wrote Gilmour. “Wish You Were Here” is my favorite album.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Smoking Monkey2's Avatar
    There's also Australian Pink Floyd who come to KC every few years and are also very good.

And speaking of Pink Floydian things, one of my top five concerts, spectacle-wise, was Roger Water's The Wall which was here a few years ago. An amazing experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey2 View Post
    There's also Australian Pink Floyd who come to KC every few years and are also very good.

And speaking of Pink Floydian things, one of my top five concerts, spectacle-wise, was Roger Water's The Wall which was here a few years ago. An amazing experience!
    Waters is a musical genius. When you read the back story of his upbringing and influences, you understand why their stuff is so strange and Dystopian!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast