Thread: Brunette Beauty with a Nice Booty ⭐️Super GFE Spinner ⭐️ 214-715-9395

Verified Companion Companion Little_Miss_Adriana's Avatar

Brunette Beauty with a Nice Booty ⭐️Super GFE Spinner ⭐️ 214-715-9395

Brunette Beauty with a Nice Booty ⭐️Super GFE Spinner ⭐️ 214-715-9395

For The Special Gentlemen Looking For A Great Relaxation Experiences!!!

Are you a Gentleman that truly adores that special touch, from a woman that enjoy pampering you while providing those extra little touch that you crave so much?

Make your DESIRES of having this SexXxy spinner Japanese/Hispanic mix that’s a very warm, caring, alluring and seductive woman with hands and sensual, sexy petite curvy body all over yours, in a way that will promote sexual arousal, while relieving your stress, aches and pains that you have accumulated.

I will mesmerize you with my tantric ecstasy blissful skills. I have that mindset and skillset to provide a satisfying experience!

I have a discreet incall Call 214-715-9395 for an appointment and directions. I am located in the 635/TI Blvd.

I am available for appointments from
    10 am to 5 pm Monday - Friday

My ECCIE Special Rates are $160 for a half hour and $260 for an hour. To get the special rate you must have written a review for me within the last 30 days. My regular rates are $200 for a half hour and $300 for an hour.

However, if you would like to experience all the above and more, I could arrange a special discreet outcall by advanced notice! PM me for Outcall rates!!

I look forward to meeting you very soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images