Thread: zoeydoesnuru: zoeydoesnuru aims to please

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar

zoeydoesnuru: zoeydoesnuru aims to please

Companion's Handle: zoeydoesnuru
    Date of Visit: June 2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or phone
    Phone Number: 210-686-3696
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23128150%3B
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, massage, NE/SE, BBBJ, DATY/O, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: light purplish, medium length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: great attitude, cute as hell, sexy body, 5'3 and height/weight proportionate,very nice rack and shapely legs and bootie
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She requires a meet and greet before scheduling, and she won't schedule for that same day. I enjoyed the meet and greet. She's very chill and fun to hang out with.

The session was very sensuous, and she really seems to enjoy giving pleasure. She has an extensive menu for GFE sessions, and she did everything that I asked for from the menu with enthusiasm. I thoroughly enjoyed the session, and I expect to see her again soon. Great BCD and TCB.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 06-08-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Does she charge for the m&g? I've had a couple of girls try to pull that on me. I'd doesn't fly on SA, and it shouldn't fly here.

No, she doesn't charge for the meet and greet.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Yes she does charge for the “meet & greet”. She calls it a deposit now. When I told her no she said I was a time waster. Pass

Registered (Not Verified)
    Zoey and I have met lol!! There was a misunderstanding and she is a very sweet girl. We are going to set something up soon

Looks like she now charges a $20 deposit for the meet and greet. It's your money, but if it's any indication, I'd pay it, knowing what I do about her ability to please. You don't know that if you haven't had a session with her, so maybe it's a bit of a gamble. Your choice.

A small deposit against the donation is one thing. I've had a couple of girls (none on OH2) try to ding me for a "consultation fee" for an initial meet. Fuck that. Glad to hear about Zoey, she looks like a sweetheart, and is on my to do list.