Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Creampie Parties? ;)

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Why won’t every companion just get on Prep, the HIV prevention drug? The gentlemen and lady can then check each other for sores and if they don’t see anything, then that means that the coast is clear for BB GFE. Plus, this would be a premium service so the provider takes more home. It’s a win-win.
    You're joking right? Just because someone doesn't have sores doesn't mean they aren't contagious. They could be asymptomatic and still be contagious. Ya, the provider takes some std home. She sure is winning! She can use her win-win money to pay for her prescription.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    You're joking right? Just because someone doesn't have sores doesn't mean they aren't contagious. They could be asymptomatic and still be contagious. Ya, the provider takes some std home. She sure is winning! She can use her win-win money to pay for her prescription.
    Wait...this is the same guy who started the street action thread in Co Ed. That...and this, kinda tells you all you really need to know.

Guest Companion
    Hence why he's not verified yet. LOL.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Companion Companion Alexis Moore's Avatar
    The prescription PREP that does protect you from contracting HIV is $1300 a month!! That's why very select few are on it. Not to mention, insurance covers VERY LITTLE of cost for the prescription. So its a very costly way to want to BBFS especially in Houston. Now in Dallas, there is huge money in bbfs business. So if that's what looking for, Dallas will welcome you with open arms. Trust me. They hate and I stress hate condoms there.

To each their own...be safe and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Anyone else know the HIV rates in the Caribbean, they are similar to Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/..._the_Caribbean

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Why won’t every companion just get on Prep, the HIV prevention drug? The gentlemen and lady can then check each other for sores and if they don’t see anything, then that means that the coast is clear for BB GFE. Plus, this would be a premium service so the provider takes more home. It’s a win-win.
    As has been stated, you are hopelessly ill-informed, sir, and putting your health and those of the ladies you see at risk if you believe this to be true.

I wish you well, but frankly, your recent posts have served as "self alerts." Same for certain comments by others on H2 of late. Thanks for warning us.

Back on topic, I didn't take this thread as an ad, either, but more of a musing query. The OP, original poster, didn't mention rates/menu or outright solicit, and seemed to be asking if there was interest. She can ascertain by the responses that the issue of birth control is obviously not the one of most concern.

Yes, would be best if the OP completed the verification process before proceeding much further on H2.

Each to their own, indeed, so let's all move on to our respective pleasurable pursuits now.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-08-2018 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
    Anyone else know the HIV rates in the Caribbean, they are similar to Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/..._the_Caribbean
    Why even make this about my people. One person doesn't speak for the whole country. I swear y'all are something else

Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    As has been stated, you are hopelessly ill-informed, sir, and putting your health and those of the ladies you see at risk if you believe this to be true.

I wish you well, but frankly, your recent posts have served as "self alerts." Same for certain comments by others on H2 of late. Thanks for warning us.

Back on topic, I didn't take this thread as an ad, either, but more of a musing query. The OP, original poster, didn't mention rates/menu or outright solicit, and seemed to be asking if there was interest. She can ascertain by the responses that the issue of birth control is obviously not the one of most concern.

Yes, would be best if the OP completed the verification process before proceeding much further on H2.

Each to their own, indeed, so let's all move on to our respective pleasurable pursuits now.
    I really appreciate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Moore View Post
    Now in Dallas, there is huge money in bbfs business. So if that's what looking for, Dallas will welcome you with open arms. Trust me. They hate and I stress hate condoms there.
    Speaking of Dallas, many of you probably remember the story of this former Eccie member......

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music/...secret-6432319
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    Most of you providers/companions offer BBBJ and DATY, as noted in reviews. Though HIV transmission rates are low with BBBJ and DATY activities, other STIs can be passed along through these activities.

Many street walkers, with the exception of drug addicts, only provide CBJ. I would expect a provider/companion who offers BBBJ/DATY services to be a higher STI risk.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Most of you providers/companions offer BBBJ and DATY, as noted in reviews. Though HIV transmission rates are low with BBBJ and DATY activities, other STIs can be passed along through these activities.

Many street walkers, with the exception of drug addicts, only provide CBJ. I would expect a provider/companion who offers BBBJ/DATY services to be a higher STI risk.
    Oh, my.... I'm thinking that debating this further would just be a waste of time and/or appear argumentative, and statistics on these topics are so malleable depending on the sources, so I'm just going to politely disagree. Since you've indicated elsewhere that you will be partaking of the street scene, you can research this in detail. Be very careful and stay well, sir.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-08-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Speaking of Dallas, many of you probably remember the story of this former Eccie member......

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music/...secret-6432319
    Well that's a sad story

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    Well that's a sad story
    Very......but also calls attention to wd’s post earlier about “payback” or in this case “paying it forward”.
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Very......but also calls attention to wd’s post earlier about “payback” or in this case “paying it forward”.
    Better analogy!!!!!!

Verified Companion Companion Alexis Moore's Avatar
    Wow...I just read that. No fucking words. But it happens A lot. HIV isn't on ppl minds anymore like late 90s and early 2000s. Its like it went underground. Ppl seem to think if Magic Johnson n Charlie Sheen can have it, its no big deal. People think cause Magic Johnson is "cured" they will be also.
    Girls don't care. Guys think they are invincible.
    I know in this hobby we encounter several men all the time who are carrying secrets. This is why my personal decision has been protection in work, private, and social life.
    We all must be very careful. I just hope some ppl read the story and pay attention.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast