Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Creampie Parties? ;)

Lightbulb Creampie Parties? ;)

So I do love a good cream pie even thought it'd hasn't happened often or in a year or so. So I've been thinking about having a creampie party with some nice generous gentlemen but the real thing is what guys would actually go to a creampie party? I'm on birth control ever since I thought of the idea ,so it's a matter of when will it finally happen.

Your only concern is pregnancy?
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?42150 and sweetie I think you need to get "verified companion" status before you can post ads for such a "party" You need a hobbyist to vouch for you he can pm admin Ck1942 for a vouch if he is a "verifed hobbyist" and please be safe!!!
    Last edited by Guest 061718-A; 06-07-2018 at 04:32 PM.

I was more so asking asking a questions rather than advertising for it. I'm awaiting a legitimate answer as to would guys actually go to something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously pregnancy isn't my concern. Like I told the nice lady below I was asking a legitimate question. So since you are of the male embodiment do you have an answer?��

that's considered an "ad" you can not until you have "verified companion" status and while it is your business please be safe...so if a "verified hobbyist" can vouch for you as a companion he can pm the admin Ck1942 to up your status....

Quote Originally Posted by SlimMoetHtx View Post
    Obviously pregnancy isn't my concern. Like I told the nice lady below I was asking a legitimate question. So since you are of the male embodiment do you have an answer?
    I answered it already.....thinck about it....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

I'm sure someone will answer my question properly. Have a great day!!

Verified Companion Companion PrincessK's Avatar
    So why are you interested in such a party? Will you be the one accepting the cream?
    * NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS*

My main question in the post is "would guys seriously partake in such a party?" But people are focusing on everything else. I never said when where or how much. Just tryna get an answer to a 2year question I've had

I'm sure someone will answer my question properly. Have a great day!!
    Since your not catching on to innuendo, I’ll be more direct.....To answer your question....NO....Why? Because I’d prefer to live out the rest of my days free from AIDS or any other affliction that could result from sloshing my unprotected pecker around in a cavity of loads from a room full-o-dudes like we’re mixing paint. Direct enough for ya.....
    Last edited by Russ38; 06-07-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    ~Marilyn Manson~

LMAO

Your sig line is misleading

QUALITY over QUANTITY<<<< Op if you click on the link I gave you I'm sure someone out there has the "gift" you are looking for ijs....
    Last edited by Guest 061718-A; 06-07-2018 at 05:57 PM.

The quality over quantity is in reference to a man who tried to bash me for not doing being willing to do a bng at an extremely low rate but then again I don't have to explain myself to anyone on here just like y'all don't have to comment. Everyone have a blessed day and keep the negativity to yourself. I'm sure y'all not living saints either lmao

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Since your not catching on to innuendo, I’ll be more direct.....To answer your question....NO....Why? Because I’d prefer to live out the rest of my days free from AIDS or any other affliction that could result from sloshing my unprotected pecker around in a cavity of loads from a room full-o-dudes like we’re mixing paint. Direct enough for ya.....

Jokingly I was unclear until you "painted" that visual!! mixin' paint hahahhahahaha

If you really think I'm stupid enough not to request medical records if I were to do a party is hilarious. Have blessed day love go eat a slice of pie

If you really think I'm stupid enough not to request medical records if I were to do a party is hilarious.
    And you’d honestly trust those records?......with your life?.....Not trying to be a dick, just throwing out a few consequences for unwise decisions....take it as you will.....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast