Thread: What does Foot Fetish mean to You?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) JoeCool's Avatar

What does Foot Fetish mean to You?

Ladies, this question is mostly directed to you. I have been in and out of this hobby in various cities for nearly 30 years, and have recently come back to Texas to retire. During that time I have frequently asked my prospective companion if she is foot fetish friendly. I occasionally got a response of no, but never inquired further. So ladies, what do you think a guy wants when he mentions "foot fetish", and what would make you say no?
    My version is simply to kiss and worship a lady's feet during our regular activities. I know there can be other extremes, but I don't know what you ladies experience as a regular foot fetish request or activity. Also, is being ticklish a simple enough reason to say no?
    (I shouldn't have to say this, but please keep the responses positive, informative, and based on the subject of the question. I simply want to learn the ladies' side of things, and also help my fellow foot lovers learn as well.)

Thanks!

There's just too much grey area to the term. Activities that I am unfamiliar/inexperienced with could be included in such a broad spectrum term.
    So I will not advertise that I am foot fetish friendly.

However....
    I'm perfectly fine with my feet being touched, kissed, rubbed, etc. Even tickled! The bottoms of my feet are actually not really ticklish at all. In fact, it's relaxing to me. A light touch will literally make my entire body relax to the point of falling asleep! Tickle the tops of my feet and ya might get an involuntary kick tho LMAO

Registered Male (Not Verified) JoeCool's Avatar
    Thank you Krystal, that's the kind of info I and others like me need to know. I guess foot fetish is a broad term encompassing many possibilities. I'll have to narrow my question to foot kissing or foot massaging, or something like that. I enjoy doing that.
    So, do you other ladies enjoy a foot massage or foot pampering during the other regular activities?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I have long toes. I oil up my entire foot (after he licks and kisses all over it) and fuck him with it, then let him cum on my pretty wet feet. Lots of thing's can be done with the feet. You'd be surprised
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 02-18-2021 at 03:44 PM.

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

^^^ This is what I think of when I am asked about foot fetish.

Being a fat chick with a back that's not in optimal condition.....LOL yeah.....there's no way I am physically capable.

Well done Anna

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anna verry nice!!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    ^^^ This is what I think of when I am asked about foot fetish.

Being a fat chick with a back that's not in optimal condition.....LOL yeah.....there's no way I am physically capable.

Well done Anna
    Thank you beautiful. But I was laying down, I just utilize my long toes and pretend my feet are hands. But there is this and before this part the guy licks and sucks and makes love to the feet.

I've had men not even care that I wasn't naked because their thing is just feet. To me it's easy and pretty hot!

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!