Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: massage, cbj, breast play, body roaming, ass slapping, cg, hj,
    Length of Visit: 45
    Donation: 180 australian dollars
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: black down past shoulders
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: taiwanese
    Companion Description: Tall, b cup, cute booty, attractive face.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    I am Htown base, though I figure to share my intel from my trip for you guys. Was on a business trip in Australia, need relieve some stress. Didn't know massage/brothel parlors were legal in Australia. Decided to see for myself did some research read some reviews. This place called Studio 466 seem to be good price, and good value. I headed over after meeting, saw they had discounted prices before 6, you can go get massage or you can go to have some real fun. I arrived, and Asian lady told me to wait sit she will call the girls out. As I waited 2 mins. There was about 10 Asian girls come out each introduced themselves to me. Some were okay looking, some actually looked hot or could enjoyable. I choose Nikki, she was tall for a girl, young, not big booty, but a cute one, b size tits, attractive asian face something that you can recall from College. Nikki guided me upstairs to a room, was quite big some of these places can have small rooms, though this one was big with shower etc. She told me too shower, and she will be back. After 10 mins or so Nikki arrived back with her supplies. She told me lay down gave okay massage, when I was ready experiment on her I just let her know. I usually like to see if these girls can actually give decent massage, her was sub par. Finally decided to flip over take control, I went straight for her lovely breast sucking on her nipples that were like hershey kisses, and smacking her booty. I did this for a while cause i love caressing a nice ass, and nice set of titts. She was getting pretty turned on first, I thought she was faking then you could tell she was enjoying. Then I proceeded to roam her body, then laid back let her handle junior it was cbj, though she did good job for cbj. I was impressed. I took control of her head got some FF/DT action. Then I Blew in the cover. She cleaned me up, started giving me weak Hj & playing with him. We started chatting got to each other more. Turned she needed money, and waiting tables wasn't paying the bills in expensive country like Australia. Turned to agency, doesn't enjoy it you can tell. Though if your nice client respectful client you can tell she will make effort to please you. She said she was only few weeks new in the industry. She proceeded back for round of cbj then Cg till we ran out of time, then I blew away. I took shower, she also showers as well too. Asian pimp lady at door give me smile good bye, I left satisfied.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Totempole's Avatar
    Hope the 'Foreign Objects' forum will someday accept reviews.

Applaud your resourcefulness here, always nice to read adventures abroad.

Australia exhibits a better approach to sex workers than US.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    long way to go for some action. does she offer outcalls to the med center...