Thread: MSOG service perspective

Registered Male (Not Verified)

MSOG service perspective

So, nearing 40 I’m blessed I can be a dude that can get off 2 in 30 min and 3 in an hour. I’m a freak with Time And manage it well (meaning I never overstay my welcome).

I’ve ran into many great providers that are like sure just be able to walk your ass out of here.. lol

There are others that have the MSOG only for an hour and 2 max. I actually challenge myself to get 3 off in under 50 min, weirdo like that.

Any hoot, what are your thought on this. As a hobbyist, I’d like to know these rules if any beforehand so I can figure out how I should have fun. Again, I do not stay past the service booking time but if there’s still 20 on the clock, I’d be out in 10 anyway.

Thoughts? Is this hobbyist greediness, if it is, let me know. I do appreciate all services I’ve gotten, especially the ones that accommodate that extra, within booked time of course.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    Hey Bigt3 Happy Monday - So ok, we are on the same "team" here. I am not 40, but I am blessed my body allows me to get off 2 in 30 min and 3 in an hour (whenever I am in the mood to do so). I've become a freak with Time and manage it well ->because my first couple months in the hobby as a literal newbie, I met with providers who literally used a timer. So I literally had to know what my body was capable of doing whenever I wanted to book a hhr and hr respectively appointment respectively.
    --

With that said, the most important thing as hobbyists, i think we can do when it comes to MSOG is->Literally identifying upfront (BEFORE texting a provider for an appointment) what mood you are in. Are you in the mood to pop twice or three times in a session. Once you come to terms with that, then (and only then) you start seeking/book appointments with ONLY those providers who allow 2 pops in the hhr and/or 3 pops in the hr respectively.

In my opinion, whenever I am in the mood to go 2 pops in a hhr or 3 pops in a hr, I never confirm an appointment with a MSOG provider without making it aware (discretely) how many times I am looking to pop within the hhr or hr, AND confirming if she allows her clients to pop that amount.

So, A) we are on the same page. & B) So she could do w/e mental and/or body prep she needs to do (if any) in order to accommodate me with a hhr session that includes 2pops or a hr session that involves 3 pops.

If she states in her ads that she allows MSOG only for hr, then I will never text and try to negotiate with her to see if she would be open to allowing MSOG for an hhr session. BUT, I will ask if she allows 2 in the hr, or 3, in order to make sure I fully understand what she allows. If she texts back and tells me she happens to only allow 2 (and I'm in the mood to pop 3 times that day), then cool I'll move on without disrespecting her. If she informs me she allows 3, then cool I'll move forward and book an appointment. It's just that simple right?
    --

And also with that being said, as a hobbyist I do not consider this to be "hobbyist greediness". By confirming what I'm looking for + getting the 100% consent from a MSOG provider that she 100% provides what I am looking for (with no negotiation ever involved)-> Wouldn't I legit be getting what I paid for?... So how could that be greedy?

But what do the providers think?

Well, I think it depends on who you ask. Simply, -> If you ask Provider A who says "Baby, your time is your time, I allow my clients to pop twice in a hhr or 3 times in a hr if they so wish" - SHE should NOT think that 2 pops in a hhr/3 pops in a hr is "hobbyist greediness". (idk I could be wrong?)

But if you ask Provider B who says "Baby, look, in an hhr I allow my clients one pop. If you book an hr with me, then you get two pops." - SHE WILL think 2 pops in a hhr/3pops in a hr is "hobbyist greediness".

*Which is 100% fine by the way in my opinion, if Provider B thinks that. No harm no foul. Either way, Provider A or B should never be judged, disrespected, or mistreated for what they allow their clients to do. * And nor do I think hobbyists who respectfully book appointments with MSOG providers who allow (with 100% full consent) 2 pops in a hhr/3 pops in a hr should be negatively judged either...
    Last edited by Eightpack212; 02-15-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks, I thought the same way but I like to be abundantly clear but then again everyone has their own etiquette.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Having a drained smiling client upon end of our playtime is MY goal. Now I am a believer of quality over quantity, meaning I want that first explosive Cum to hit the headboard so enjoy the slow build up, thus you riding the wave of pure Bliss that much longer

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sometimes I wish I could get off that quick. If your getting 2 nuts in an hour, your shooting off pretty quick! I guess that has its advantages and disadvantages but at my age I’d love to be able to get 3 nuts period! I’m sure women like that also as I love seeing women have several orgasms. Always a bonus when your with multiorgasmic women. So I’m sure they like it when they can get a guy off several times. Unless they are the ones that want to get dressed as soon as you get one. I get highly frustrated when I pay for an hour and as soon as I nut they are calling it quits. Hell I’d schedule an half hour or QV if I knew this ahead of time. This happens more and more in todays business. So I really love a woman that can enjoy herself and fulfull the full time. I’m looking right now for a woman like that for later in the week when I go to Katy and there is not near as many as you would think. I put out an ad and most that sent me a pm do not meet this criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
    Unless they are the ones that want to get dressed as soon as you get one. I get highly frustrated when I pay for an hour and as soon as I nut they are calling it quits. Hell I’d schedule an half hour or QV if I knew this ahead of time. This happens more and more in todays business. So I really love a woman that can enjoy herself and fulfull the full time.
    (Hey bigt3 not trying to hijack your thread, just had a small question for Ironmann11)
    --
    Ironmann11 with all due respect->Based on what you said quoted above.

As a customer looking for services, WHY, are you not confirming(discreetly) your MSOG expectations with the providers you are interested in + why are you not confirming whether or not they are 100% comfortable with fulfilling your MSOG expectations-> SO you can prevent having that "highly frustrated" feeling you said you have when you "pay for an hour and as soon as I (you) nut they are calling it quits."

I'm not attacking you, it's literally a question that popped up in my head, as I read through your post.

*If you choose to answer, cool.*
    *If not, that's cool too.* Seriously no pressure, I was legit just curious.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'll chime in, and I can only speak for myself. Hh hour is a courtesy, little more time and tlc than a qv. So the pop/pop to me seems like a lot of work for half hour. I myself offer 45 minutes for the in between. 30 isn't enough and 1 hour is to much and he wants to save a few bucks.

Now for the hour, 3 seems like a lot of work. Where I would think 2 comfortably.

But there are guys who can do 3 in a hour RARELY. So my suggestion us maybe ask ahead of time and add a tip to her regular donation.

Just my 2 cents.

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Speaking for myself only, I am not here to get the most pop out of any session but i do look for msog more so for the option to. Many times, though not all, providers that do not offer msog for hour service will chase you out after 1 pop. I really hate that. Even if you only allow 1 pop then chat me up or give me a massage or something since you advertise for an hour service. For me, i do not know how long is 1 pop for me. Sometimes its pretty quick sometimes it takes awhile. I just like the option to but no necessarily require it during the session. It just helps me feel like those that advertise msog will actually be an hour service while those that tends to try to make you go quick and say that's the way this business works. Again, not all providers, but my experience most are like that when they dont offer msog

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I completely understand that Panda. You want the time and the option. I always do msog meaning 2. With 3 sometimes I'm hesitant but sometimes the guy pulls it off and it's not to much back breaking work lol. I can clearly understand not wanting to pop and have to rush out!

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where I’m at you don’t have the pick of the litter. So sometimes you will see a girl and hope they pan out. Yes I normally let them know exactly what I want. Some say all the right things until the meeting. I never use to pay for a hh but as time is going on I may start with ones I may not feel 100% confident in. The hobby has changed over the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
    Where I’m at you don’t have the pick of the litter. So sometimes you will see a girl and hope they pan out. Yes I normally let them know exactly what I want. Some say all the right things until the meeting. I never use to pay for a hh but as time is going on I may start with ones I may not feel 100% confident in. The hobby has changed over the last 10 years.
    Morning Ironmann11 and Happy Friday - I 100% understand and respect the points you mentioned above. Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions I had.

Thanks for the comments gives me an idea. I think it’s kinda funny that a load/shot is considered somewhat of a commodity. Most of the work is done by me to accomplish this commodity i.e. self stimulation at times... lol

I guess it all depends on the business model, it can get pretty robotic in some instances. I guess my Hobbyist bias takes me to the business model analogy of if I pay for a 1 hour massage , I expect pretty much the full time paid for to be getting attention, regardless of if I feel good after 40 min.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Snickerdoodle's Avatar
    I’m a one pop older guy. I’d love to get two in an hour. My problem is that I try to save the pop till near the end of the hour. More times than not I don’t reach that goal. Now if I go ahead and let loose early I almost always cum but then I may get asked to leave early. That has happened a few times. For me, the investment is worth the full hour of companionship. I’ve found that providers who are more mature are willing to go the full time invested.
    Preferences: GFE, bbbjcim, DATY, SS and I must have DFK. Passionate women make for a great session. Recently I’ve wanted to try everything to do with rimming. Like DATO, TUHA, TUMA, FIA. I’d love to explore giving and receiving. Also, I really want to try snowballing.