Thread: AMP Lineups??

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AMP Lineups??

I was just wondering how many of you guys when you go to an AMP, ask to see a lineup of the ladies working there? Also if anyone knows is that frowned upon by the people at the AMP?

I never ask for one. I do my research although there is less info out there nowadays since eccie went down and not as many people post info on here.

Also even though it’s kinda part of their job most of the ladies don’t like it. As it interrupts their nap time or smoke break.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've posted the latest line-up of Bali.
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I never do, I research same as Hank3..

I have done it a few times in Vietnam, at *****houses.. they don't have AMPs. it was weird, because the girls were a combination of shy and giggly.. it was cute, because after I chose one, the other girls would give a quick applause for the chosen girl.

Registered (Not Verified)
    I use to ask for lineups before I found out about ASPD, then EECIE, and now here. Your best bet is to do some research, have a plan A and plan B, and make an appointment. My guess is the girls don't like lineups.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info guys. I went and pulled the trigger last night at Bali, and met with Tina she was nice and very sweet, but was a little older and chunkier, but I also saw some really nice looking ladies there that I think I would have rather gone with. No lineups just got busy and I saw some of them when going to the TS.

P.S. has anyone been in the VIP room there? What was it like and how much was it?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good to hear that HunterBob !!
    Now, I guess, the Trigger will always be kept pulled !! Lol.. :)
    While going to the TS - were you led by the girl with your D**K in her hand ? Lol.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Xhunterbobx View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I went and pulled the trigger last night at Bali, and met with Tina she was nice and very sweet, but was a little older and chunkier, but I also saw some really nice looking ladies there that I think I would have rather gone with. No lineups just got busy and I saw some of them when going to the TS.

P.S. has anyone been in the VIP room there? What was it like and how much was it?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CT - Was the applause to celebrate that , she's the lucky girl to experience the famed CHUNG's D**K, the CT from the Land of Big Apple !! Lol.. :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    because after I chose one, the other girls would give a quick applause for the chosen girl.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Bond View Post
    CT - Was the applause to celebrate that , she's the lucky girl to experience the famed CHUNG's D**K, the CT from the Land of Big Apple !! Lol.. :) :)
    ha!

probably not, LOL.. unlike here, hobbying is a social event in Vietnam.. very rare for a guy to go solo to a fuck house (I have, 3-4 times). 2 guys often go in a pair, but ideally 4-7 other guys will be with you.. the fuck house is just one element, you are drinking, eating, playing cards as well.. it is those times when I was with a large group, that we did the lineup (7-12 girls, perhaps, per lineup).. I always chose first, so the applause was probably a mild "congratulations" for getting picked first.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well Chung - based on what you said, it has all the ingredients for a Perfect Orgy !! Lol - I am just imaging, if Chung ever writes a Review of an Orgy, how would that be !! Lol.. :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    ha!
    probably not, LOL.. unlike here, hobbying is a social event in Vietnam.. very rare for a guy to go solo to a fuck house (I have, 3-4 times). 2 guys often go in a pair, but ideally 4-7 other guys will be with you.. the fuck house is just one element, you are drinking, eating, playing cards as well.. it is those times when I was with a large group, that we did the lineup (7-12 girls, perhaps, per lineup).. I always chose first, so the applause was probably a mild "congratulations" for getting picked first.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If anyone thinks Viet women are quiet and reserved, you haven't seen them get together and play poker.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Never asked for a line up but I have always tried to wave to the girls on the way out

Quote Originally Posted by tex1272 View Post
    Never asked for a line up but I have always tried to wave to the girls on the way out
    I used to do that...

I stopped because most of the girls I had not chosen offered their middle finger after I waved

I guess things are different these days.
    Years ago when I worked in a couple AMPs in Houston each gent thru the door got a full line up.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    I guess things are different these days.
    Years ago when I worked in a couple AMPs in Houston each gent thru the door got a full line up.
    knowing Houston fairly well, I suspect it takes a full lineup for a Guy to be able to hopefully choose one girl.. that AMP scene is dismal.. the erstwhile M&N was great, but the rest are throw aways. if we had M&N in Dallas, I would pitch a tent and sleep in their parking lot, eager to be first in the door the next morning.