Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: L2, FBSM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: $60
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black shoulder length in bun
    Smoking Status: none
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: thick in the right places, big booty, big tits, sexy tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    She was great! Sexy with tattoos, good massage with lead up teasing to the flip. Definitely took her time to make sure I enjoyed every second up to explosion.

Aka Jo Bunny. She established an account here, but never did anything with it:

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82713-jobunny19
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Pheralfire's Avatar
    Yea that’s her! Would be nice if she was still on here, I could get verified maybe! Lol 🤷🏻*♂️

She had asked me to send a verification PM to our site host, which I did, but nothing ever came of it.

For whatever reason, the Tarrant County RR gals I’ve met who are aware of this site don’t make much use of it. I got two verified at the end of the year and between the two of them only one had posted an ad on a single occasion since they were verified.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice! That's my neck of the woods! How was the massage? I'm always looking for somebody who can do a decent massage.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD bigtop2018's Avatar

Thumbs down

I saw her a few times when she was teamed up with Zee near downtown and Top Golf. Was a solid L2 with MT. Would see her again.

I reviewed her in this forum a year ago. You might check that out to get my perspective on your question.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Her L2 is very nice. Very cool chick and nice ass. If her donations stayed at 160-200HHR and that included everything Id for sure be a regular but she goes by the RR price scale... of L2 200 and L3 300 and those are for HHR. She does run specials from time to time tho

Her massage was good, light-medium presssure. But the L2 was fantastic, big juicy lips, very wet L2. The rate for HHR is $160 for L2, and $200 for hour L2.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've seen her twice. The ass is very tempting to pound but the 300 is just too steep. I did go for it the last time I saw her though because of the 60 off special which is still more than normally pay espcially for 30 min but I did not waste time with a message and got MSOG once with amzing head and then pulled off another with nice RCG. Next time I want to FDAU on the couch.

I agree completely, 300 is a little much but if she has some specials I’d love to see some action on the couch for sure! I’m fairly new to the acronyms, what are the ones you used? Can you PM them to me, or point to a post that explains them all? Thanks in advance!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    MSOG = Multiple Shots On Goal= More than one nut

RCG- Reverse Cowgirl

FDAU = Face Down Ass Up = Doggy

Thank you! You da real MVP!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I also agree. She is down the street and around the corner. Butt not for 3pp
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies