Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Preference of Fetish? Or Fetishes? What Would You Like To Try?

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz101 View Post
    Gypsy I’m only in OKC. I could come see you?

Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by brazygottalent View Post
    I have a major pegging threesome fetish.

Tell me more!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I would to try cnc or raceplay

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkguy View Post
    I would to try cnc or raceplay
    CNC should be tried ONLY with someone you trust. Usually it is done in the TPE relationships. I know fet has some raceplay groups.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    CNC should be tried ONLY with someone you trust.
    110%

CNC, bondage, domination, verbal aggressiveness, hardcore rough.

All of this with communication, trust, and those go both ways. Play can very be very fun, even if some consider it to be naughty or nasty or degenerate.
    There was this one girl. Said she didn't like safe words. I miss her.

there should be open talk about aftercare

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Dee View Post
    there should be open talk about aftercare
    so, start up the open talking.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Somethings I have not try is threesomes , gang bang , i my self is a sub/ slave I see it as both the Dom and the sub should give the outmost respect to one another. Everyone should be able to watch out for the Dom’s that are just wannabes/ fakes those men are just wanting to give pain and torture , so with that communication ,trust, respect, loyalty is a big part in the BDSM lifestyle as a sub the Dom has to gain your submission first . But anyways lol , I love bondage and blindfolds and the roughness ,and ice play , wax play I have done a lot of things , but threesomes and gangbang is something I want to try

Being a DOM in the D/s world of BDSM I personally like the woman's head over the side of the bed and giving her a nice wet sloppy face fuck and rewarding her with a nice big throat pie. I don't see any providers offering this....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Old_hippy View Post
    Being a DOM in the D/s world of BDSM I personally like the woman's head over the side of the bed and giving her a nice wet sloppy face fuck and rewarding her with a nice big throat pie. I don't see any providers offering this....lol
    DEFINITELY an act that requires a lot of trust. There are a handful on twitter that advertise being throat goats.

Me and my ex started getting into D/s. Me as the Dom and her the sub. I liked being in control. Giving orders/instructions. Holding her head down with my hands, legs or I used my shirt sometimes. It took some practice, but most of the time she could throat me no problem. She never got used to being throat fucked, not without gagging. I used restraints and a blindfold on her. Teasing and pleasing her with my hands, mouth, dick or toys. Being the one to decide if she can have orgasms or not. We used impact play as "punishments", paddle and flogger as well as barehanded spanking, breast slapping, choking and hair pulling. She really started embracing her inner brat. Forcing me to try and get more aggressive. Which isn't really my thing. I enjoy moments of of "pain" just as a reminder that she is my sub.
    I haven't had a scene like that in almost two years. I thought about trying to find a provider for such things. But what makes that work is trust and sexual chemistry. You can click instantly and make a woman cum and squirt multiple times the very first time or you can learn each other and get to the point that you can do that. As well as boundaries.
    As far as preferences I like hair down, makeup, dresses, corsets, stalkings, glasses, cotton panties. If outfits are involved I like them to allow access to breast and pussy so they can be kept on. I never saw the point in putting on a sexy outfit or lingerie just to take it off.

Another thing to consider...bdsm does not have to be about sex or even be sexual.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Another thing to consider...bdsm does not have to be about sex or even be sexual.
    People with little to no experience don't get that.

Verified Companion Companion Kiley_Kismet's Avatar
    Immensely true Gypsy. In fact most of my true BDSM appointments do not involve anything sexual in the least. It is mental.
    Touring Dates And Places
    Where:Private Incall in Las Colinas, TX.
    When: 9/21/21-9/28/21

If you'd like to see me somewhere else just let me know!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast