Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes and no
    Activities: bbbj bls 69 standing mish k9 shower
    Length of Visit: paid for 90 stayed for 35-40
    Donation: 220 plus 160 plus upcharge of 80
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s
    Hair Color and Length: long dark
    Smoking Status: couldnt tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: short looks like d cups on the small frame might be c cups looks like she has had some work done on face maybe nose work.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? none
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes for other women but not bibi
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    I tried calling luxury the day before to schedule time with bibi and they would not let me. they said i had to call the day of the appointment. so i waited the next day and called for an early afternoon appointment since it was all i had time for and i scheduled 90 minutes thinking that if i had such a great time with ASA i would have as good of a time with bibi and get to play with her longer. I was wrong. I walked up to the door and ring the bell and as i was walking in a dude literally walks out past me as the house mom is showing me to the room. im assuming he wasnt happy. this trip, neither was i. I left after 30 or 40 minutes.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Had similar experience first time, she put on a cover, I was having trouble cumming, she take the cover off and tell me to go in but she lied to my face at the beginning saying she don't do bbfs.. I got up and left because she started to cuss at me in korean because I couldn't cum with a cover. Good thing I understand cuss words In korean, I told the sweet house mom I would not see her again..

I did see her a second time because she was the only one available, it was a bit better. But with everyone at luxury RN she's at the bottom of my list with Asa and Scarlett being on top.

I've had a great time with Asa and Emma Scarlett. BB just had an attitude.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wow this is some bs.
    There are so money hungry girls..
    Thx for the info

just sharing my experience. IF i had read something like this, i would never have set an appointment with bibi. but all the reviews about her gave yes recommendations. I bet she's done greek too and charged more. The only reason i think that is because when she was fidgeting and getting up to ask me for more money my tip slipped in her butt and she didnt act bothered by it. Either im not that big (likely) or shes had her butt tore up. Im not into greek so i just got it out and heard her talk about wanting a tip. (not the one i just gave her butt) but she wont get any more money from me.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    The absolute worse thing a Spa Provider can do, is ask for a tip, or upcharge. The selling point of a Spa, among several, is the known price. So known that it is not up for discussion. Service is the unknown, which is why this Site (and that other faltering one) exists. To share stories of what to expect.

Sounds like BiBi took advantage of the OP. a 90 minute session should have been well-received by itself.

I get why no appointment was made earlier. The no-show rate is already high, and a day before increases the rate even higher.

I'm sure Asa will appreciate your return to her favors!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I had a session w her too. I def will not repeat. She took forever to come to the room. It’s like she didn’t want to be there. Also there was no hot water on my visit. That was weird. I was freshly showered. To bad.
    BiBi burned out. A big No from me.

wow fuck guys.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Yes mr cage. Total rip off

hmmm..... well I had a great time. I have seen asa and bibi, are there better ? I cant imagine It gets better. They were both beautiful.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cage you seem off, I remember the guys chewing you out because you shared the private info in locker room to outside providers. Are you BS is right now?

I do agree Asa is amazing but Ain't no way in hell BB getting the meat.
    Scarlett is amazing to. She's CIP just like Asa.
    Can't decide who I like more luxury, we just need Shasha to show up and luxury can have my wallet.
    Last edited by Midori Sol; 02-05-2021 at 11:15 PM.

how does scarlet compare with ASA looks wise? i guess in more terms like butt and legs. ASA got nice features for sure. great natural rack too. I remember the other site talked alot about scarlet but ASA gets a leg up for at least releasing photos.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Too bad on the experience with Bibi op. I have only seen her twice now and my experiences were good. The second better than the first.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Scarlett is kinda small and cute, she's got a nice butt when you hit it from the back in K9. Not to much on gfe she keeps it light.