Thread: Young, Fun, Sexy, Chocolate, Squirter 4697458567

Registered Female (Not Verified) 1stSexyLexy's Avatar

Young, Fun, Sexy, Chocolate, Squirter 4697458567

Down for whatever hmu baby $
    Attached Images Attached Images
    💦💦

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lexy.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

💕😘
    💦💦

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Superior posterior sweetie. Now tell us more, like the activities you enjoy since you are up for "whatever", details matter. Your donations and general information on in-call location. Will sure ly increase interest of suitors and save you time energy and effort, as well as us. Best wishes, have fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I need to beat the crowd on this one.

Comments Sexy Squirter available today for Incall and Outcalls 4697458567

Hmu baby, I'm available and waiting on you.
    Serious inquires only
    Hmu 💰
    💦💦

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lexi. Some 411 on you would help dear. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Lexi. Hope you have a great time. Many of us would appreciate your adding details about your activities, no list, emolument and in-call location. To do so will be a grat help to you as well as the gentlemen here. Have a ball, sweetie!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy and welcome.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Welcome to the site Lexy. Below in my signature line is a link for all newcomers. Check it out, it will give you information on getting started here.

If there's information that the hobbyists here ask for you to put out here, and you don't want to in public you don't have to.

Stay safe and have fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    Welcome Lexi. Hope you have a great time. Many of us would appreciate your adding details about your activities, no list, emolument and in-call location. To do so will be a grat help to you as well as the gentlemen here. Have a ball, sweetie!
    Again, asking her in a pm is what you would do. If she chooses not to post it here then she doesn't have to.

Welcome the young lady and move along thanks.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Question Ty for the welcome

Thank you guys for all luv. Is there anyone here that can help me get verified? I'm not sure of the process fully just yet but I'm sure with yalls help i can get there!
    Last edited by 1stSexyLexy; 07-31-2022 at 02:37 AM. Reason: adding pics if i can
    💦💦