Thread: Take The Vaccine or Not?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to hear your step dad survived it especially at that age, that’s awesome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have had both shots. Slight tension headache with the first. Nothing with the 2nd. But I had covid last summer so if you havent YMMV I guess ��

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am nearly 50. After having it, I recommend getting the vaccine. It was not necessarily the virus. It was the complications afterward that kicked me in the nuts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had my second Moderna shot earlier today, no reaction at all with either one yet. If I do have an issue with it I’ll certainly post it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I completed my Pfizer vaccination 2 weeks ago. I had some tiredness after first shot with minor shoulder soreness, and minor shoulder soreness after 2nd injection. No issues. I got in line as soon as I was eligible

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Companion Companion
    Mom had the J&J vax. So far no issue. Dad had the Moderna and has since been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Another friend had the Pfizer and now has a clotting disorder. I am not going to put something in my body(unless required by law) that has been fast tracked by our government. There are medications still waiting on approval that have been pending for a decade.