Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, rusty trombone, TB, MPCFS, Greek, BBBJTC, CIM, massage
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $160
    Approximate age of Companion: late 30's
    Hair Color and Length: black past shoulders
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: MILF with D's and nice legs. Not a spinner but not BBW either. Real woman.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded!
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    I may never have the urge to return to Dallas for AMP services anymore now that I've discovered Kimmy (thanks to you guys). Kimmy's services are as good as those of the Dallas AMP ladies.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    She is one exceedingly talented but very busy lady. Hope she doesn't wear herself out.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    well damn, i want to see the rest of the story ! lol, glad you enjoyed, sorry i didnt reply back to your response on my post about kimmy, i just got back on, since the site was down !!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    I think this place has enough reviews. You don't want to create another 7 Star situation
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Right

I agree with jojo. Lets dial down on reviewing this place

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Really?

Saw her yesterday. Not what I was expecting from discussion. She aims to please for sure but there are better amp girls. I’m sticking to Canyon Spa.

Registered (Not Verified)
    I just looked up "rusty trombone" - man, urban dictionary is continual joy..

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Kimmy is at least 50 years old and is probably 5 feet and weight about 160 so she is fat.

HOWEVER, if you can get past that, she is pretty good fuck. Very good BBBJ, rusty trombone, deep rimming, etc.

Let you fuck any hole you want, hell she prefer you fuck her ass since it is tighter than her pussy.

Bareback is available if you want to partake.

Have fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s not only fat but butt ugly too IMHO. I read the review and went there to visit her but found myself making a lame excuse to leave. I felt bad. Yet glad I used my big head. Just not my type.

Not sure if there is more than one "Kimmy" there but the one I had was more in her 30's, 40's top and was fairly cute. A little thick but definitely not a BBW. I went to Rainbow and had Michelle, the next time I went back I asked for Michelle again and another gal came out.

I stopped by after the glorious reviews and descriptions, but all i found was a short fat asian with an ugly mug. Her compatriot (Nina) had a better face but similarly shitty body. I ran away.

Stopped by yesterday, Tuesday July 3rd, the OPEN sign was off and the doors locked.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    @Jojo... Let me get this straight... Earlier you said we shouldn't post so many reviews of this place. But then you go and write about your experience??? Umm...Huh?

@Larch4, this is not my review. I only mentioned I stopped by and was given that raid info to share.
    Sexy Can I?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast