Thread: Hotwife or Cuckold, Roleplay to Real

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hotwife or Cuckold, Roleplay to Real

My fetish is the idea of being married to a beautiful woman who likes to step out occasionally to enjoy the company of younger guys whether that be a night on the town with the girls that gets out of hand or a date with a bull for the direct purpose of getting fucked. Either way she comes home to me to be cleaned and reclaimed. That’s fun to talk through a few times, but I’d like to make it real by being with a provider after she has been with someone she trusts (obviously) who she has performed BBFS with.

Is this possible/practical? I’m willing to take this slow as a series of two or three encounters. Let me know if there are some providers that are able to make this happen.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Came close to fulfilling this with someone before the provider’s boyfriend said, “Thanks, but no thanks.” Taking this to the top to see if any other providers are interested in fulfilling. I’m confirmed on P411 if that helps.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ever checked out any swinger groups? It’s not uncommon (though not my jam). There are NUMEROUS single male bulls in the area. Personally I (we) prefer couples swapping, but there’s definitely availability for what you want out there. Kasidie.com