Thread: Just for clarity sake... 😌

Retired Companion

Just for clarity sake... 😌

Just wanted to clear up any confusion...

My current schedule is M-F 7p - 11p and Sat & Sun 7a - 11p. My days off at my RL job will change next week and I'll have Sun & Mon off instead so those days will be 7a - 11p.

I am ALWAYS available for outcall but incall will be on a per appointment basis and only for 90 min + dates. If we set up a date and you don't come, I will ask for reimbursement of the hotel fee before you'll be allowed to book me again. I will not be available for incall during hotel twilight zones 11 am - 3 pm UNLESS you happen to get lucky and I know I have appointments booked and maintain the room.

I'm a GFE provider, I come to you incognito but always wear sexy lingerie for dates. If you have special requests, ask me. I'm happy to accommodate. I do not do CIM, SS, Greek, car dates or BNG. I do like making out, lots of rubbing, touching and cuddling, sucking your cock like it's my favorite Popsicle, and riding your face until it's wet with my juices. Don't forget the long backstrokes. I don't smoke or drink, eat well and workout sometimes. My skin is super soft and yes, I do have some tattoos that are photoshopped out for discretion. My pictures are up to date and more can be found on twitter @lovelyevelyn69 You don't need an account to view them.

Everyone must be screened. I have pretty strict criteria that I'm looking for in dates and I screen EVERYONE. If you haven't heard back, you either didn't pass or I'm still waiting on references. Ladies, PLEASE respond to your messages, it's pretty selfish not to. JS.

Send 3 refs, a physical description of yourself including your age and phone number for screening. I do have alternative screening for any newbies or guys who don't have recent references or rather not wait on other girls to respond to requests.

Thanks all! I hope that cleared some questions up, feel free to ask any others you might think of. 😘

Retired Companion
    Capture+_2018-06-03-11-48-51.jpg

20180603_114507.jpg

Figured I'd shamelessly show off the goods too. Yay for tan lines ��

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    On my what lovely tan lines!

Retired Companion
    I decided to take a full day for incall today! Don't miss out!

You have already posted your clarification. Let's not turn this thread into an ad.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial