Thread: Why We Don't like Apps like jotform dot com

Registered Male (Not Verified) wade38's Avatar

Why We Don't like Apps like jotform dot com

1) Not Private enough
    2) information can be tracked by the company that offers the free service
    3) information is not always deleted
    4) information is typically sold to 3rd party ad companies.
    5) when there free; you basically get what you pay for. Almost as bad as the spam add frees sites.

Tell us your bad experience with 3rd party Form Apps.

Always like option for alternate screening but screen is very import for safe hobbying.

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    Ok, I feel like I'm waiting for the punch line to a joke... What does the site jotform.com have to do with the hobby? I took a quick look at it and it's for small businesses to create forms, ECT. So did I miss something about the site and how it's related to the hobby? Do providers use it as a way to bill clients? I'm just curious about this post.
    951-239-5346

Verified Companion Companion zoeydoesnuru's Avatar
    Maybe he just wanted to show off his signature?
    Real Nuru Gel
    Prebook Preferred
    210-686-3696
    Meet and greet required for new incall friends

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firephoenix View Post
    Ok, I feel like I'm waiting for the punch line to a joke... What does the site jotform.com have to do with the hobby? I took a quick look at it and it's for small businesses to create forms, ECT. So did I miss something about the site and how it's related to the hobby? Do providers use it as a way to bill clients? I'm just curious about this post.

Some ladies use jot form to screen the gents for play dates... what the op is trying to do is state why he refuses to use such sites.

and to the op... I never knew they used info for 3rd party companies. I only used jot form for a short time... not I just copy and paste into email, text or pm the required info for screening. Screening forms are fancy and all but most gents complain about using them, so I’ll screen myself and if they have issue with sending me the info required then guudbye
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Companion Rose Somerset's Avatar
    Some providers use jot form as a booking form instead of google forms on their websites. That's how it ties in, but it's secure.

Austin’s Good Time Gal
    Follow me on twitter for availability, pictures, & candid thoughts — @rosesomerset
    Screening Form- https://form.jotform.com/80618842244155
    rosesomersetatx@gmail.com
    P411 ID — P238377

200/hhr 300/hr

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    If you don't want to book using a jotform then don't. But jot form is secure as anything else, including this site, and many small businesses have been using it for years. Time is better spent enjoying naughty time with providers than fussing about ridiculous shit.

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    Wow, I didn't know all this. Well I just learned something new today and that makes it a good day already. Thank you ladies for the insight.
    951-239-5346

obnoxious pest controls applied
    You can always copy and paste the jot forms or any other screening info. forms . Fill out and send directly to the providers email or website. I have never met a provider that would mind this at all!!

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Bingo Winn!
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Business user don't really mind being found online. Hobby folk don't really like to be in the public eye or have there personal info on a database owned by a free hosting site. Often more than you think, the users of such site do not ever go and delete the stored or backed up information. But even if you do it is not really gone. However it very easy to host your own form apps to have total control but with also some limits if you know them. I understand most are not tech savvy and that's ok.

Just good to know that you might loose out on some revenue by limited contact or scheduling solely by a online form system. And Yes google form is not as secure either, but user have more control over that stored data in google accounts or they can be used to manage private apps. as a relay. but yes not best source either.

Again screen is very import and be safe and have fun.

personal data and information be used by other source or activity, is not typically consider ridiculous. It come up in man social hobby gatherings. Mainly when talking about screening on the opposite side too. We also have to be safe.

And just an off topic another be issue and normally gets crossed off of peoples list are those who post screen shots of conversation between clients and providers. Very un cool.

But that might be just fussing about ridiculous shit. lol it all good. Love all the replies and info and thoughts. Keep it cumming oops coming.