Thread: Morgan Lee: Beautiful young dancer spinner > learning

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Morgan Lee: Beautiful young dancer spinner > learning

Companion's Handle: Morgan Lee
    Date of Visit: Early January
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: 214-903-4901
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?107240-Morgan-Lee
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hugs, Stripper dancing, cbj, CG, RCG, Mish, FDAU, Doggie
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 300 roses
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, straight, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Not that I could tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/caucaisan
    Companion Description: About 5'2" petite, slim, spotless white skin, all natural, young energetic, sassy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I met Morgan when she was on Rub Ratings. Blown away by her good looks and youthful body. Given her service there, I knew what I was getting into. She is, in my opinion, really gorgeous and one of the most attractive young 20s women on here. That's why I went to see her. Not for the breadth of "usual" activities we guys expect on here, but for the experience of being with this really attractive girl. Since she's apparently coming over to the hobby world as a provider, I wanted to get to the next level experience with her. She's not for everyone...but for those of you who want that true 20 year old spinner quality experience and are ok with her limits, she is a great choice. For me, enjoying some playtime with her even given her limited menu is an awesome time. I know I'll be repeating.

Update: I just texted her about setting up another time...and she mentioned she's opening up her menu a bit as she's learning what's expected. Be patient and nice to her guys...if she stays providing, she'll be a great add to the community. She's learning...I'll let you all know how the 2nd visit goes with the more open menu...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    maui, glad you got some morgan delites.

tho, it reads like you did most of the work.
    some of her statements and actions read like she still is learning.
    i wish her the best but don't see her lasting long in this sub-culture.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Round 2 much more fun...and a more open menu!

So saw Morgan today for my 2nd visit. Still very turned on by her lean dancer body and 22-year old vibe. She gave me nice hugs and kisses (LFK) today, as well as on my neck. Definitely warmed me up. Today, she let me do DATY...she is very sensitive and she got a very vocal. Did BBBJ too, but needs work there. Overall, still an awesome visit with a beautiful young girl. I can tell we're gonna have more fun the more we see each other and get comfortable.

Thanks for the review

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    "It is better to keep quiet and be thought ignorant, than to open your mouth and relieve all doubt"......Mark Twain

Verified Hobbyist BCD danceswithwolves's Avatar
    Never NCNS

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the intel

Nice job on this review. Appreciate the intel. Her visuals are enticing, but for me, CBJ at her gate entry fee is a no go. Appreciate the info and I wish her well, if she broadens her horizons, then maybe I will change my mind.