Thread: Now offering greek!!outcalls only sexy asian/latina let me cum to your place now!!!!

Verified Companion Companion adrianabankss2's Avatar

Now offering greek!!outcalls only sexy asian/latina let me cum to your place now!!!!

Hello Guys!! ⚡️✨

My name is Adriana Banks.. I'm Japanese and Salvadorian, I have a little body with a tight wet pussy I'm the BEST GFE you will ever find!! I'm 5'4 and weigh 110lbs. ✨⚡️Sweet & Discreet!! I'm ready Anytime you want me to come Play!
    My tight body, bubbly personality and pretty pussy will have your toes curl! Come enjoy a sensual massage with me, my hands have that magic touch!! ⚠️Drama Free will Ask the Same!! I'm 100% REAL! Let's have an Unforgettable Experience that you will want to have AGAIN!

If your wanting something to leave you wanting more, then your in the right place!! I enjoy everything I do. I'm always happy to please. Always safe, drama free, unrushed sessions. So, don't hesitate to contact me and I promise you will have a great time together!
    Contact Me On My Cell For All Details About My Services!!

I AM NOW OFFERING GREEK !!! Must be an average size not BIG!! 💋
    MY RATES RIGHT NOW!!
    Regular GFE sessions:⬇️⬇️⬇️
    😋200hhr

😋300hr

😋400/90min

😋600/2hr

🥰700/3hr

😍My overnight is 2000/9-10hr

My Greek donations:

😍600hr

😍650/90min

😍700/2hr

Contact number:
    (682) 231-3238

Accepting
    CASHAPP: $Adrianabanks25
    1 year of all me if you could be my sugar daddy !! Who’s going to be my daddy ???
    IM AVAILABLE NOW OUTCALLS ONLY ALL OVER TOWN DFW AREA!!
    I can't wait to meet you guys!
    Let's get this party started!