Thread: Good Business Sense

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Good Business Sense

Im old and like to reminisce....

In the late 80s I worked for a high profit sales organization. Through our lady office manager, we had a connection to many young attractive girls ( some ex strippers) whom we would hire to assist at our annual client golf meetings, , XMas parties. Etc. Those days are gone (sigh). The business market matured, the ROIs sank, and the partying and fun ended.

In the mid 90's, I worked for a privately run company owned by a horndog. One day, a new extremely attractive woman reported for duty doing part time clerical work. Yep, you guessed it, but only Tuesday to Thursday as she generally flew out to Vegas on the weekends to provide $$$ companionship. Her job ended when the bosses wife found out after a few months.

She worked on some of my jobs and we discussed matter-of-factly and discretely how she handled her finances and off hours business.The job was a cover for legal issues with a drug bust. She had a pretty good brain on her shoulders. She could have been a VP.

Quote Originally Posted by Chihuahualuvr View Post
    Im old and like to reminisce....

In the late 80s I worked for a high profit sales organization. Through our lady office manager, we had a connection to many young attractive girls ( some ex strippers) whom we would hire to assist at our annual client golf meetings, , XMas parties. Etc. Those days are gone (sigh). The business market matured, the ROIs sank, and the partying and fun ended.

In the mid 90's, I worked for a privately run company owned by a horndog. One day, a new extremely attractive woman reported for duty doing part time clerical work. Yep, you guessed it, but only Tuesday to Thursday as she generally flew out to Vegas on the weekends to provide $$$ companionship. Her job ended when the bosses wife found out after a few months.

She worked on some of my jobs and we discussed matter-of-factly and discretely how she handled her finances and off hours business.The job was a cover for legal issues with a drug bust. She had a pretty good brain on her shoulders. She could have been a VP.
    So you created a new handle just to "reminisce" ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Struggling to see how getting busted for drugs and doing part-time clerical work equates to good business sense?

The bar for "VP" must be hella low in some industries LOL!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuggHead View Post
    So you created a new handle just to "reminisce" ?
    Joined OH2 in early December. Thank you for the welcome aboard. Good heads up to remind me to keep the reviews of the 2 ladies to a bare minimum,

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chihuahualuvr View Post
    Good heads up to remind me to keep the reviews of the 2 ladies to a bare minimum,
    I think you did that. Might consider seeing some sample reviews. If those 2 ladies are still active I would like to see an actual review...one you knew from 80s (30-40 years ago) and the other from the 90s (20-30 years ago), so their age is in my sweet spot.

If they aren't active perhaps we can save that sort of reminiscing to LRB?!