Thread: Queen Aspen

Registered (Not Verified)

Queen Aspen

Anybody heard from the Queen. I havnt heard anything for around a month. Maybe she retired?

If you are talking about Aspen Marie check the provider post section for yesterday. She advertised for prebooking. Let’s get her here. I miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyluver View Post
    If you are talking about Aspen Marie check the provider post section for yesterday. She advertised for prebooking. Let’s get her here. I miss her.
    I was wondering about the Queen Aspen that is in wichita. Thanks for letting me know about the other one I will check her out

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I tried setting something up with Aspen Marie but her TCB skills leave something to be desired. I must have told her 20 times I saw her ad for Kansas City and that I'm in Kansas City and I'd like to arrange something. After 4 days of checking references and scheduling a day, she tells me she thought I was in Texas. So I ask her if June 15th or later works for Kansas City and she says "no baby" and then completely stops responding.
    Last edited by easymoe; 06-04-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clittylicker View Post
    I was wondering about the Queen Aspen that is in wichita. Thanks for letting me know about the other one I will check her out
    The one I'm talking about is based in wichita and at times traveled to KC. Its best to stay away from the Queen of lies,thief,pimps and manipulation. I should of lessoned to JTW and stayed away. Be safe out there my friends