Thread: Verification Timing

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verification Timing

What is the typical length of time it takes to get verified. Sent in requests from 2 providers in early November, followed by more in December and have had no response. Any suggestions?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Similar situation here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    It's a free service. If you want instant gratification there are pay services for that.
    PB+J
    Psycho Bunny + Jelly

Being a contributing member of the community helps as well.

You know.....posting reviews of those Ladies that sent in vouches for you (If they allow reviews, of course), joining the discussions, information exchange.....that sort of thing.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneMD View Post
    What is the typical length of time it takes to get verified. Sent in requests from 2 providers in early November, followed by more in December and have had no response. Any suggestions?
    The two different providers have to send in vouches FOR you, not you on their behalf. The providers can cc you in the pm's they send to ck1942 so there's proof to you they sent them. But it takes time, like months to a year or more. He is one person doing that job and he has many, as well as a personal life. There's no reason for you to send him pm's. You can ask the providers to follow up for you or you can be patient and continue seeing ladies and asking them to send vouches in for you as well. If you did it correctly as the thread on becoming a verified hobbyist states, then you'll just have to be patient.

Thanks for the info, helps knowing that it could take months and will just wait.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Verification process can take up to 2 years, just be patient. It will cum
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

I'm also in the same situation. Someone else posted in another thread called "Verification purgatory" -- sure feels that way for me, but no complaints :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Bottom line is there is no typical.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE