Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Blast from the Past!

Nikki, I have fond memories that include you, both in social settings and private ones. I wish you the best.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hello Nikki

Good to hear from you.
    Maybe our paths will cross again in the future.

CP

Retired Companion
    Hi hun I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through and are going through. I knew you back in the day a long time ago. Anyway prayers to you and please let me know if you need anything. I can help with hair Mani pedi girl stuff let me know. Hugs
    We are no longer in san antonio area ty ty ty for everything

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Long time no see..

Glad to hear you're doing better as well..
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Quote Originally Posted by canyonman View Post
    Nikki! You were never forgotten, so nice to hear from you my friend!
    Hello Handsome...hope life's been treating you well!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Long time no see..

Glad to hear you're doing better as well..
    Well Hello Beautiful! Been thinking of going to the Halloweenie Party this year...come on out and have a drink with me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
    Wow, nice to see you are still around Nikki.
    I think everyone was probably wondering how you were.
    Glad to hear you are doing better :)
    Thank you sweetness...hope life's been treating you right! Xoxo
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Hola Captain...or Father May I? Lol Oh Oui...many, many fond memories...too many to count! Been thinking of attending the Halloweenie Party this year if health allows...please keep me in the loop! Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    MEGA-DITTO!!! SO glad to hear from you and to know that you are still here! I only got to spend time with you once, but it was an experience I will never forget! You are much-loved and missed!
    Thank you sweetness...goes both ways! Hope you've been well! Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xlurklt View Post
    So great to hear from you sweetie :)
    Oh, Lurk...have you been behaving? Rhetorical! Lol Love & Miss you my friend!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    Yep my former doubles gal
    ...great memories
    We sure had some great times huh, honey? The Christmas exchange was fun!! Lol Love you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyEvelyn View Post
    Hey honey! Glad you're here and happy you're ok! <3
    Thank you, Lovely Evelyn...very Lovely indeed!! Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bamatide View Post
    I'm soooo happy you are better. We miss you!!!
    Hiya sweetheart! Awww, I miss everyone too! I'll be here in spirit...and helping out a couple young ladies!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck10 View Post
    I'm so glad to hear that you're better and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you very much...that's something that never goes out of style!! Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
    Great to hear from you.

Class act and a friend.

SF
    Hey Sugarlicious!! You took my spot at Trivia!(jk) Glad they have you! I'll see you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Grey View Post
    Very nice to hear you're doing better. Very good to hear from you Nikki.
    Hi Handsome...if this is who I think it is! If so...you owe me a phone call! Btw, I am VERY Strange...some things never change! Lol Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by repete offender View Post
    Oh, What a wonderful day to hear that you are gaining some control back!! There is not a finer person in our play world! Your upbeat personality and spirit are unmatched and I look forward to being able to visit you and explore your mind cuz you know, it is mind over matter in the end!! A big hug and a kiss!!
    Hello sweetness! Thank you for your kind words! I'm out of commission...but, still lurking about! You'll see! Lol Xoxo
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    Nikki you are sorely missed for your wit, friendship and best advertising ever.

I have used your old adverts as ‘how-to’s’ for many ladies that start out and have less than stellar advertisements.

Yours have always been the epitome of classic advertising.

I am so glad you are doing better.

Would you care for some Altoids if I cum for a visit?
    Hello Friend!! Lord, I've missed you too! I do miss creating ads! Maybe I can help some of the ladies out...you know, to keep me out of trouble! Oh hell, who am I kdding? Lol Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Lacie Rae View Post
    Hi hun I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through and are going through. I knew you back in the day a long time ago. Anyway prayers to you and please let me know if you need anything. I can help with hair Mani pedi girl stuff let me know. Hugs
    Hi Beautiful! Thank you for your kind words and offer! I'll PM you and give you my email addy to communicate. Maybe we can help each other out! Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Skye View Post
    Miss you girl.
    Let me know when I can come visit you.
    Hi Beautiful! I'll PM you! Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
    Nikki, I have fond memories that include you, both in social settings and private ones. I wish you the best.
    Hello good friend! I've missed you! Thank you...I can't complain! Hope you're well too! Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coolpop View Post
    Good to hear from you.
    Maybe our paths will cross again in the future.

CP
    OMGoodness...talk about a blast from the past! I'll always remember the Kama Sutra edible powder you always brought! Wink, wink! Hope you're doing better friend! Stay in touch! Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
    glad you'e better sweety
    Hiya friend...been a very long time! Still smoking that pipe? Ah, the tobacco that is! Lol Miss you! Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by blaktygre View Post
    welcum pretty lady..glad to see things are better
    Hello Handsome! Your tagline...is SO TWUE!! Hahaha Hope life's treating you well! Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by produce View Post
    Glad to see you doing better
    Hello Stranger! Yes, sir...it'll take a lot more than a silly spine surgery to keep me down! Except maybe a good lickn'! Hahaha Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Cmac58 View Post
    Glad to see your in good spirits!! You are truly an amazing woman. I do miss those BJs and that coconut oil
    Hello Stranger! Oh yes, the ol' slip-n-slide! Those were the good days!!! Hope you've been well!! Xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Italia View Post
    I love you, I’ve missed you and I look forward to seeing you again my itty bitty twin
    Hola Hotness! I've missed you too! We still need to talk! Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
    Great to hear from you! You truly have an indomitable spirit!
    Hey Friend! Talk about an indomitable force...hear you're killing it at trivia! I miss playing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamin69 View Post
    Oh the memories, Nice to hear you are doing better. One of the sweetest ladies ever!
    Hello Friend! I've missed you and thank you for the compliment! Hope you've been well! I'll still be here in spirit...like a ghost! Lol Xoxo

Now that is a class act, a lady responding in the most positive style to raise everyone's spirits.

SA really needs it's original Asian Persuasion Spinner back on track.

Whoo-Whoo here comes the 80lb freight train folks!

We are very glad you now have the means to communicate with us again.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion Companion Sonya Playmate's Avatar
    Nikki, �� I have missed you friend..
    Always in my thoughts and prayers ��
    Sonya Playmate Schedule:🗓️
    Mon to Fri 9a-4p Sat-1pm-6pm,Sun-off

https://sonyaplaymatetx.com/home/

Please, plan your amazing playmate adventure!
    Or, short notice! 😉💋

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast