Companion's Handle: ZoeSaintLaurent
Date of Visit: 12/14/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: After screening
Email Address: Contact@ZoeStLaurent.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...oeSaintLaurent
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: YMMV/Contact Her for Details/see ROS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 45
Donation: $$.5
Approximate age of Companion: 27
Hair Color and Length: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Ebony
Companion Description: This woman is a knockout in every way. If you've seen the photos she's posted, she looks even better in person. I didn't know that was possible, but it is. She's short, busty, great skin and just an all-around sexy woman. If you saw her in public, she's the one you would follow around to get a better look. She's absolutely gorgeous.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED my expectations!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES! Absolutely. 100X yes!

Public comments:
I reached out to Zoe when she advertised that she was coming to Austin. I've been UTR and out of the hobby for all of 2020, but wanting to jump back in the game again. Needless to say, I'm very glad I did. She's a complete professional about the setup and screening. Excellent communicator and very prompt in responding to any questions. After screening was verified, she texted me her hotel. When I arrived at the room, I was greeted by this stunning beauty in a black bra and panties. She greeted me with a hug and kiss and we chatted for a few minutes. After that, I jumped into the shower to clean up. When I emerged, we chatted for a bit longer, started flirting and foreplay and then the fun began...

I haven't hobbied in several years, and this was the perfect re-introduction back into the scene. She made feel comfortable from the time she opened the door. Zoe is a sweetheart and if you get the chance to see her, treat her right. She's an intelligent, beautiful, sensual woman who is a delight to spend time with. She's not a clock-watcher, and I never felt rushed. Her IOP was excellent and her TCB of was outstanding as well. All in all, a pure professional who enjoys what she does and treated me a like a king. I'll see her again when she returns to Austin.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.