Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Interesting topic about working and hustling in this hobby

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

Interesting topic about working and hustling in this hobby

I was talking to a gent about myself. How I like being a lady hustler. Then we started talking about what a hustler actually is. Really what is a hustler.

Welp after that conversation I can honestly say I'm a worker. Completely changed my train of thought.

Just because I am my own boss, make my own rules, doesn't mean anything.

So what do you think a "hustler" or "worker" is and what is the difference?

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Look at the ISO forum. When you see the same name over and over as the last post (one who answered the post) and the same lady answers about 60% of them or more, that's a hustler.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    Look at the ISO forum. When you see the same name over and over as the last post (one who answered the post) and the same lady answers about 60% of them or more, that's a hustler.
    So hustler and swindler are different?

Ok, when a guy gets here for a $200 appointment, tries to slip me 180. Is he a hustler or swindler?

What if the guy told me up from he had 180, being honest, is he hustling me?

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Anna.....I look at you as an independent contractor. You are your own boss and make your own rules.
    I look at a hustler as a swindler or someone that would take from other unfairly.

I see a lot of both on both sides of the board here. It's just the way people are unfortunately.

Ok female offers 1 hour msog. You get there, all is good as her reputation is good. She pushes a female condom on you for extra 50, you decline. She offers you a massage, extra 50, you decline. She offers anal, extra 50, you decline. So she is a hustler because she is trying to get more but not in a dishonest way.
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 12-18-2020 at 06:53 PM.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    Anna.....I look at you as an independent contractor. You are your own boss and make your own rules.
    I look at a hustler as a swindler or someone that would take from other unfairly.

I definitely think I'm a worker. I don't try to get more for less. But the word is used in so many different ways.

I see a lot of both on both sides of the board here. It's just the way people are unfortunately.
    In society it's a word used differently than it is in the sex industry.

Example. A guy works a honestly 9-5. Fixes cars on the side. They call it a "side hustle". But it's honest work.

Terminology is definitely different in the rw.

I agree with you, I don't upsell. It is what it is and I fulfill as promised in my ads. But if someone wants something extra I don't like to be swindled.

I also agree with DJ, those who are first to post here and there, they are hustling. But they aren't offering less than is asked.
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 12-18-2020 at 07:01 PM.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Where I come from, using the word "hustle" would be frowned upon. I didn't even grow up hearing that word in the way that it is being used in this thread. I believe that a lot of terminology used in this thread pertains mainly to how you were raised and where you came from. Even as a Provider I would never say "side hustle". That's just not how I speak nor choose to communicate in my environment. My young adults do not speak that way either. Well, around me anyways; they know I'd cringe and begin with a lecture as their Mother They know that once they have received their master's degree, they may speak any way they'd like around me.

Interesting thread though
    Last edited by Alyssa XOXO; 12-18-2020 at 08:32 PM.
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I personally don't care for the word hustle or hustler, I would hope that a provider would strive to simply be called a courtesan. Yes , gentlemen compensate you for intimacy and companionship, but words mean something. The word hustle to me conotates that someone is getting swindled some kind of way and for the most part that isn't what happens here at Oh2, I thankfully haven't experienced that. In most encounters the gent receives intimacy, release, companionship, sensual euphoria whereas the courtesan receives compensation for her efforts as well at some times sexual enjoyment. I perceive that as a very fair exchange and in no way a "hustle". I also cringe when i hear the word hustle but everyone makes their own decisions in terms of their choice of words.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Hustle rubs those of us a bit older because of the movie...hustling=swindling. Currently, having a hustle is more like normal verb...busting your ass a bit to earn a buck...all honestly. There is no positive spin on swindling...that is an attempt to rip the other party off.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    True
    Words bring on different meanings as the years roll by.
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th
    Limited Locations 45N Locations or NW Heights

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I grew up in the Midwest hills. Hustle was a good thing it meant a hard worker who went the extra mile and tried to make things happen. So he is a real hustler was a compliment. Completly different from a swindler who tried to con or trick people. Difference between a just being called a hard worker vs a hustler was a hustler looked for solutions and wouldn't give up.

Cool

Hustle meant to hurry/move it (especially from a Coach), etc.

When someone was a "go-getter", you would receive praise.

I believe that there is a time and a place for everything. "Leave that lingo at the door" before walking into session please.
    Last edited by Alyssa XOXO; 12-18-2020 at 11:39 PM.
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Hustle rubs those of us a bit older because of the movie...hustling=swindling.

What movie? I honestly didn't grow up hearing people discuss having a hustle or being a hustler.

*NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    What movie? I honestly didn't grow up hearing people discuss having a hustle or being a hustler.
    The Hustler was a 1961 movie ( yes, I know Alyssa you weren't born yet) starring Paul Neuman and Jackie Gleason. A hustler as portrayed in the movie pretends not to be very good at a sport ( in this case pool) and tries to get the bet increased then he starts playing better.

As Mega it can also mean someone that pretty much goes at top speed all the time. Pete Rose was a hustler on the fiefld.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Hustle rubs those of us a bit older because of the movie...hustling=swindling. Currently, having a hustle is more like normal verb...busting your ass a bit to earn a buck...all honestly. There is no positive spin on swindling...that is an attempt to rip the other party off.
    I would not classify a hustler as a swindler. A swindler does things that are illegal. Hustling as in a pool hustler is not really illegal. Maybe unethical, but not illegal.
    not
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

When I was a child, the word hustle was used by my softball coach....."Way to hustle out there!" Or "Let's see some hustle!" ..... referring to moving fast, making little to no errors and making the throw/out.

In my 20's, I was accused of being a hustler or hustling while playing pool. I took offense to that since I never pretended to not be good at the game. :shrug:

Now, what was once referred to as "moonlighting" is called a "side hustle" in the RW.

I see the word being used in this industry more like it was back in my softball days lol
    A provider/companion/courtesan doing everything she can to get her name and her brand out there and catching all the clientele she can.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast