Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities:
    Length of Visit:
    Donation: 80.00
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: About 5'2" Hispanic, nice natural C's. Great attitude
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Y
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Y
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Y

Public comments:
    I was with some buddies and they know I love the show altered carbon. One of my buddies tell me one of the girls looks just like the detective on the show. He brought her over and holy fuck she does look like her. We all laughed and looked at pictures of the actress, the resemblance was uncanny. So of course I had to have a few dances.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    WOW - 80 for 1 song\dance

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Would you recommend BBD or The Lodge? I’ll be in town next week and I’d like to partake in a little fun!

Registered - not verified
    Why not both? I personally enjoy BBDs but I have heard good things about the Lodge. You have a week, correct? Might as well make the most of it.

I mean: The Lodge has the best looking dancers in Dallas. But, they aren't as friendly and/or a good value for playing around ITC. At least, not for me.

Baby Dolls has always, and will always, be my go to spot. With Benjamin or two, one can almost always find the treasure one seeks, in there. Wide variety, and some very naughty girls.

Going for the view is one thing, but I definitely want to sample the goods once I am there.

The Lodge sucks.

The managers are assholes who are only interested in extorting their cut from the dancers and waitresses.

The dancers are stuck up bitches on GPS trying to upsell you on everything.

The waitresses will charge you for something you didn't order if you don't scrutinize your tab before you pay it.

The owner is as crooked as hell

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/s...ouncil-6395922

read the caption under the photo on top

Dawn Rizos, owner of the now-defunct Caligula XXI, admits the club had its license yanked in 1992 because employees were caught selling cocaine.
    Last edited by jaxenmcd; 06-07-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bbd

Bbd Dallas or FTW? I’m not super into the SC scene... how would BBD Dallas be on a Thursday night?

Verified Hobbyist BCD mavsman777's Avatar
    I recommend Bucks Cabaret Dallas or FTW.

BDD can really be hit or miss... Friday late in the month (rent due) you can really see some nice talent. And its always about how much you want to spend. I was in there Friday and there were some absolute dimes. Finally, some of young fresh girls... 18, 19... oh lord. LOL Had fun. Bucks Dallas is close second if you go on the right day. You can have fun for less than BDD in my experience. There are some nice girls in there now (at least Tuesday there were). It depends what you like though... Lodge is nice. As OP said major GPS. But really no extras unless your dropping allot of money and can either tip your way upstairs or you're a member.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lodge sucks in a bad way

I stopped by there on my way to a cowboys game with a buddy of mine in from Houston. We just sat down and were approached by a very good looking dancer. She asked if we wanted some dances. I replied we just sat down let us get a drink and check back with us in a few minutes. She then started calling me a mother f@ucker and a cock s*ucker. Me and my buddy just started laughing. She then goes to the other side of the room and keeps ranting about something and flicking me off and pointing at me. The manager then came over and told me that I had insulted and harassed one of his dancers as that I owed her an apology. I attempted to explain the situation but knew it was a losing battle. We ended up leaving without even buying a drink. After the game we went to BDD and had a great time. Fuck the Lodge.