Thread: Can't go wrong with the Lodge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD mavsman777's Avatar
    I recommend Bucks Cabaret Dallas or FTW.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    BDD can really be hit or miss... Friday late in the month (rent due) you can really see some nice talent. And its always about how much you want to spend. I was in there Friday and there were some absolute dimes. Finally, some of young fresh girls... 18, 19... oh lord. LOL Had fun. Bucks Dallas is close second if you go on the right day. You can have fun for less than BDD in my experience. There are some nice girls in there now (at least Tuesday there were). It depends what you like though... Lodge is nice. As OP said major GPS. But really no extras unless your dropping allot of money and can either tip your way upstairs or you're a member.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lodge sucks in a bad way

I stopped by there on my way to a cowboys game with a buddy of mine in from Houston. We just sat down and were approached by a very good looking dancer. She asked if we wanted some dances. I replied we just sat down let us get a drink and check back with us in a few minutes. She then started calling me a mother f@ucker and a cock s*ucker. Me and my buddy just started laughing. She then goes to the other side of the room and keeps ranting about something and flicking me off and pointing at me. The manager then came over and told me that I had insulted and harassed one of his dancers as that I owed her an apology. I attempted to explain the situation but knew it was a losing battle. We ended up leaving without even buying a drink. After the game we went to BDD and had a great time. Fuck the Lodge.