Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for some advice here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Regardless of what happened, a ****** desperate for $50 is obviously not doing something right. He's got the money and there is pussy galore in this industry. A lot of guys want to be screened in advance for future visits. No one gives a crap about a cancellation policy, personally I laugh at those. An appointment was never set to begin with. Like, how exactly does the ****** expect to collect the money anyways if he chooses not to pay? The guy doesn't have to pay shit to a ****** just because she "says so". Her ass didn't even do anything to earn the money. If I were a guy, I'd make a bunch of handles and NCNS the ****** and run up some $50 tabs. What's she gonna do about it? All she does is reference check anyways... At the end of the day, she has more to lose pissing the wrong mofo off
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    You can see by your own admission that it was "good to go" and you still didn't (immediately) set an appointment after she did her part but apparently you wasn't serious.

I can see the problem already.
    ill have to disagree here. Without further context, there is no indication of time pass between when he sent his reference to when the reply was "good to go". I maybe wrong but the culture in this forum seem to be shorter notice appointments. Perhaps, he was looking for something within the day or next day or two and the provider wasnt able to get back with the "good to go" before that time and has already made other plans. Also, he maybe also busy with work schedule that he is unable to book within a day or two during that time and didnt wanna commit anything till next week or month and dont wanna schedule something too far ahead as many providers also do not schedule that far ahead as well. Personally, i dont see this as a time waster thing to do.

Anyways, yea it really not smart for only 50 bucks to ruin future business and personal reputation. This is just my view on this correct me if i am wrong tho

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaboutthebbbj View Post
    Some providers screen and sometimes it takes a while.
    from what you shared, you seemed to be a gentleman in your initial contact. i'm also fine w/the pre-screening process, it works better for me and saves me time in my situation.
    happy hobbying Allaboutthebbbj :)

Bbbj,
    All that screening is useless when you pop-up (months later) at the last minute because you have a hectic schedule. Most providers want (current) vouches and the process could start over again.
    Just some advice.
    You haven't been here that long & women aren't familiar with you.
    Join date in 2019.
    Happy Holidays

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Sir, it makes no sense that you would contact a provider and not be ready to set an appointment or at least (schedule) for that week.
    If every man contacted us in a day acting (indecisive) we are dealing with time wasters. Just being direct.
    Happy Holidays

I was hoping you would consider her feelings & time as a provider but apparently I was wrong.

No, it wasn't me you are speaking about. Just letting the readers know since people love to speculate.
    This is my normal method I am sorry if you feel it wastes time. I understand the need to screen but it takes a unknown amount of time . My schedule is very full I can't commit to a specific time at the drop of a hat. Sometimes it takes weeks to get a opening in my schedule that I can commit to and usually it ocurs without a lot of notice. So i routinely pre-screen then schedule something a few weeks later. I have that issue right now. I pre-screened and a few weeks later I tried to schedule a meet but she couldn't meet at that time. Another hole in my schedule didn't open up before I caught Covid. I have recovered from Covid except for a cough. When it gets better I will try and schedule again. So in that case it has been like 2 months since I contacted her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2