Thread: “Kinda” UTR- super sexy model

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    OMG.....shhh
    Now that f sexy
    Thx u for pic Bunniex
    Welcome bk

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "...meeting you for dinner and drinks in my Range Rover" LOL

I like that you chose a fitting screen name ☺️ I include this because 1- I worked hard for years to buy my Range Rover. I’ll brag on it whenever I see fit- and 2- it sets the tone for my expectations. Hope you get to feeling better after that face palm. 🥰

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Get him, girl!

Retired Companion
    This type of comment is not appropriate. This is a Welcome thread - where you Welcome this very beautiful lady. If you find that is beyond your abilities - then don't say anything at all. I'm not going to tell you again - you're an adult - act like one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    "...meeting you for dinner and drinks in my Range Rover" LOL

Thinking about getting verified - but unsure if I’m ready to make the commitment. I’m not as available as other providers, and also have different set standards than others.

Feel free to Message me if you’re a verified hobbiest (on the LOWER scale) and would like to negotiate something out.

3CD663CA-4994-4302-8FAF-0261D26E0F2F.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Nice picture

Oh thank you! Here’s another ☺️45C20B51-F3F2-4891-A181-386FDCEE2696.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You look like one of those "Dream Girls"! I need to find a way to visit with you without totally ruining my diet with your bodacious desserts ;-)

Hey everyone!

I told many of you I would be gone traveling internationally. I just wanted to update and let you know I’ve returned.

Also, rates have been improved to be more comparable with the market of women such as myself. I’m also willing to host if screening is met. See below.

No BBFS (ever)
    Out:
    200 hhr
    300 hr
    In:
    300 hhr
    450 hr

Number is still the same. Please do not text me “hey baby” with no other info - you will not receive a response. D2E8DDF7-DADD-41F9-A879-248D6BA19ACA.jpgD2E8DDF7-DADD-41F9-A879-248D6BA19ACA.jpgD2E8DDF7-DADD-41F9-A879-248D6BA19ACA.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Welcome back beautiful!! PM sent.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD runtelldat7's Avatar
    Welcome back. Your rates may be backwards FYI. Think it should be switched. But either way Im interested.

My rates are not backwards. If you want me to host at my personal residence, you can pay the price. If you are more than 15 minutes for me, you can add to the outcall rate.

@CK user Nicechap2no repeatedly texts and harasses me about my rates, regardless of me telling him I’m not interested in serving him. Told him I would report for harassment and he basically said do it. Can send screenshots. Threatened to leave a bad review and ensure I’ll lose clients even though I’ve never met him.

Fellas, knock this shit off. I’m probably the most sane provider you’ll meet (if you get to meet me.)

Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD
    Just slap that ignore button on him. Your bod, your business, your wold. If it's working for you, it's working for you.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Bunniex,

Sorry for the harassment issues:

Please create a pm to the offending member and include ck1942 in the "to" field.

Please cease and desist any contact with me or about me.

This request complies with rules of ourhome2 regarding harassment and any further contacts will be reported to management.

= = = = =

btw, there is no absolute time frame for being verified, but there is a limit to welcome wagon "dwell" time. Please get verified soonest.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast