Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Providers --- Would you still work this job if it paid...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by grand1001 View Post
    Thank you for the replies.

I don't think any guy on here is under any illusion about how/when/where a provider gets paid.

I agree, something is better than nothing.
    $100 an hour at 2 customers a day is still not bad money.

I keep reading comments from providers about how much they love their job...how much they love old men and they like to squeeze their balls...how much they love the people they have met through their job...how they feel love for their clients that they have sent into bankruptcy...and the BS replies went on and on and on...

I figured I would have seen 100 replies by now saying...hell yes!! …

Silence speaks volumes
    Just cause they rave about some things in the game, doesn't mean they'd cut themselves short to that degree and enjoy it. You make it sound linear, it isn't.

The business comes with no health benefits (in fact, risk), no retirement help, seasonal and random times too. There's no saying they'll be able to make consistent money, there's no salary. Majority of them are managed and lose a significant portion of their money. There's jail risk, and lawyer fees which I'm sure most don't account for but would be costly. There's tax evasion risk. They also can't afford to have a normal life(for the most part, doubt many providers have kids, husband, and just work this on the side). So there's a lot that goes into it.

Now does the premium equate into $300/hour for the average provider not necessarily. There's things like hotel rooms, transactional fees, etc., that must be equated but nobody is going to do $100/hour less the cost of business. That's out of the money. Doesn't matter how many old men balls they'd squeeze, no one will perform a service out of the money unless there's some other form of intrinsic benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    Just cause they rave about some things in the game, doesn't mean they'd cut themselves short to that degree and enjoy it. You make it sound linear, it isn't.

The business comes with no health benefits (in fact, risk), no retirement help, seasonal and random times too. There's no saying they'll be able to make consistent money, there's no salary. Majority of them are managed and lose a significant portion of their money. There's jail risk, and lawyer fees which I'm sure most don't account for but would be costly. There's tax evasion risk. They also can't afford to have a normal life(for the most part, doubt many providers have kids, husband, and just work this on the side). So there's a lot that goes into it.

Now does the premium equate into $300/hour for the average provider not necessarily. There's things like hotel rooms, transactional fees, etc., that must be equated but nobody is going to do $100/hour less the cost of business. That's out of the money. Doesn't matter how many old men balls they'd squeeze, no one will perform a service out of the money unless there's some other form of intrinsic benefit.
    THANK YOU!! Very well said!

Verified Companion Companion Lauren_xxx's Avatar
    Would you still work at YOUR job if it paid $100 an hour?

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Something else to consider, that you can't put a value on, is the emotional wear and tear that some of the ladies go through.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

But to answer your question.. Hell. No.. But also.. Hell. Yes.. only if I'm guaranteed 40+ hours a week lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_xxx View Post
    Would you still work at YOUR job if it paid $100 an hour?
    That question as a comeback isn't relative. That's like asking someone, whose not a hobbyist, if they'd take a $200k+ job. The answer is most of the world would say yes. That's like apples to oranges, if you take that salary (with benefits and retirements).

I'm sure quite a few here make more than that, but even then, for most that's an increase.

Quote Originally Posted by grand1001 View Post
    I keep reading comments from providers about how much they love their job...how much they love old men and they like to squeeze their balls...
    Who are they ?
    I would LOVE to meet a lady that LOVES playing with my old shriveled up prunes.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    i luv balls... small,big,smooth hairy or wrinkled... it all tastes good in my mouth!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Good dirl Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    That question as a comeback isn't relative. The answer is most of the world would say yes.
    My question is as relevant as his question. How is it not, when I am asking the exact same thing? There's 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week. If someone worked ($100)(5)hours a day, (5) days a week (4), provider or NOT, that's $10,000 a month. Anyone would say yes... So, RELATIVELY speaking, if his job offered to pay him $100 an hour, if not already, would he still work there? jack*ss

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_xxx View Post
    My question is as relevant as his question. How is it not, when I am asking the exact same thing? There's 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week. If someone worked ($100)(5)hours a day, (5) days a week (4), provider or NOT, that's $10,000 a month. Anyone would say yes... So, RELATIVELY speaking, if his job offered to pay him $100 an hour, if not already, would he still work there? jack*ss
    I read your post in a different way.....

"Would YOU continue at your job if it paid a third to half as much per hour as it does now?"

The thing is, even if a provider charges $100 per hour, there is no guarantee that she will work 5 hours each day.

And, as MG said, we don't get medical coverage benefits - yeah...you think your copay sux? Try paying out of pocket for ALL of it!

Then there's advertising, websites, wardrobe, room costs, make up, child care that's available all hours and at a moments notice.....just to name a few of the out of pocket costs of doing this "job" for the average provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I read your post in a different way.....

"Would YOU continue at your job if it paid a third to half as much per hour as it does now?"

The thing is, even if a provider charges $100 per hour, there is no guarantee that she will work 5 hours each day.

And, as MG said, we don't get medical coverage benefits - yeah...you think your copay sux? Try paying out of pocket for ALL of it!

Then there's advertising, websites, wardrobe, room costs, make up, child care that's available all hours and at a moments notice.....just to name a few of the out of pocket costs of doing this "job" for the average provider.
    Love the holiday lights Krystal!!!

Threads like this strike me as worthless. Everyone has different budgetary needs and thus their answers will differ. Posts like this strike me as predatory. I want ALL the women on here to pay me for companionship...I think that is a stretch goal, but I may get one or two nibbles. I struggle with posts that try to create "rules" as to what works and what doesn't...this is the ULTIMATE YMMV hobby and for folks on EITHER side of the bed to fail to recognize that creates safety issues for the rest. Quit trying to get info for effing free...you will ONLY find the answer to your question when you put the donation on the nightstand...

EOR.

Glad ya like em!

I don't know.....it's worth it as an "educational" thread.

As in, the providers that read it are now educated on the likelihood that someone that would ask this stoopid question is gonna attempt to negotiate their rate or short the donation.

P.S. Apologies.....I sited MG in an earlier reply. My mistake. It was actually pumpernickel that spoke about medical coverage/costs.

That's like asking a doctor to work for receptionist pay.
    That's like asking a vet to work for dog groomer pay.

The job dictates the price, not the cheapo people who visit the doctor/vet.

I would worry about going on a date with a talented chick who drops her prices suddenly.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I knew the male pseudo-intellectuals would eventually start to chime in.

Who said anything about trying to get a cheaper rate??

I read another thread. Many providers posted in there how much they love their job, old men, old mens balls, and a bunch of other responses that were a complete fallacy.

If the money was cut in 1/2 or a 1/3rd, judging by the replies, apparently most don't love their job anymore.

I didn't hear anything like...this would be still be a great part time job...
    I am not wishing it to be a part time job or wishing $100 an hour for anybody. I do not want that either.

This just goes to show...be careful and don't believe a lot of the BS people submit on here.
    Last edited by grand1001; 12-15-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast