Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: a Spoonful of Sugar Made the Medicine Go Down at Lucky Haven

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

a Spoonful of Sugar Made the Medicine Go Down at Lucky Haven

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Lucky Haven, Sugar
    Date of Visit: 5-29-2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 469-358-5847
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: LK, DFK, Breast Play, BBBJ, DATY, SS, Faux-Anal
    Length of Visit: 30 Minutes (went over)
    Donation: $140
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder Length Dark Blonde
    Smoking Status: I Don't Know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 5-5, 105 pounds, perky B cups, a few Tattoos, small mouth, thin lips, pretty ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met My Expectations
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    through shared PM's with another Member, found out Sugar had landed at Lucky Haven.. it was confirmed with a review of Sugar from another site (yesterday).. called for an appointment this afternoon, and learned Star has returned to Lucky Haven this very day!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Chung! Great to be back... and read your review.

Is this our Sugar / Baby from Blue and Oceanside?

Physical attributes seem in line...

yes Sir BB.. it took some research and questions to other Hobbyists for me to determine that, but same Sugar.. I wanted to see her last year, but never got the opportunity.. she is a cutie like everyone reported!

Still Looking Around
    Glad she was found. I went to see her at oceanside but she had a huge hangover that day and she asked me if it was ok to cancel. I did cancel and have been trying toschedule with her but mamasan kept saying that she was on vacation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

One of the most sensual first sessions I ever had was with her on her first day. She had a lovely bush then.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her this week (excellent session) and for some reason she insisted that this is her first time in Dallas and she has not worked anywhere else in Dallas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Love me that Sugar bush...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have not been to Lucky Haven yet . Look like I need to give it try . Thanks Chung,

anytime, Sebastian!

there are too many ladies with the same name floating around Dallas.. I had confirmed this particular Sugar had worked at Blue, previously, but other indicators (height, length of stay, Tat distribution, Catholic bent) suggest this may very well be a different Sugar.. previous reviews and statements seemed to line this Sugar up with the "old" Sugar, but since I never saw that "old" Sugar, I can't confirm they are the same girl.. right now I'm leaning 70-30 against.

the problem is many ladies leave for other Spas, and adopt new identities.. often new names, and sometime different service-levels.. they generally disavow their past, to try for a new start.. that creates indentifier issues for us..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I tried seeing her twice today before I left town. Just couldn't fit her in anywhere with my Asa and Kara sessions. She seems busy. I'll confirm when I come back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

there are too many ladies with the same name floating around Dallas.. I had confirmed this particular Sugar had worked at Blue, previously, but other indicators (height, length of stay, Tat distribution, Catholic bent) suggest this may very well be a different Sugar.. previous reviews and statements seemed to line this Sugar up with the "old" Sugar, but since I never saw that "old" Sugar, I can't confirm they are the same girl.. right now I'm leaning 70-30 against.

the problem is many ladies leave for other Spas, and adopt new identities.. often new names, and sometime different service-levels.. they generally disavow their past, to try for a new start.. that creates indentifier issues for us..
    Given the uniqueness of this Sugar and the abundance of the high frequency hobbyists here, I didn't even doubt your original assessment. In fact the only reason I brought it up was to check if she was the same "sugar" in Bali that was reviewed recently. The description in that review was vague to connect the dots. In any case, this Sugar is definitely in my cup of tea.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The Sugar at Lucky Haven is 100% NOT the same Sugar that was at Blue and Oceanside. I saw her at both Blue and Oceanside. She was very small and around 5 foot even with a small bush and small natural on top. The girl at Lucky Haven is taller and among other reasons is a different girl.

glad the Sugar/not Sugar question is resolved. kind of hard to make yourself think there's another Sugar, when you know both have tats, both worked at Blue, and both have a small bush. not to mention the fact that other veteran ladies have emerged at Lucky Haven after an extended absence from Dallas (Star, Seven)..

Chung I am a little confused by your last post. You mentioned the veteran ladies returning to Lucky Haven and you mentioned specifically Star and Seven. I know Star is at Lucky but has Seven now moved from Gold One to Lucky Haven?

probably should have worded it a little different.

my point was that several ladies who had been gone for a long time, eventually showed up at Lucky, including Star and Seven, so "old" Sugar might have been yet another.. Seven did that, however it was last year, and she disappeared again, before landing at Gold.. thanks for clarifying.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast