Thread: Who has a photogenic car?

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Who has a photogenic car?

I have a vision for my next photo shoot and would like to do it in a nice car. Let me start by saying Im not the most knowledgeable on antique, classic, sports cars, show cars etc... But I do know that alot of those cars would look and work great for what I have in mind.....either on a car garage roof top with an exceptional view, a car wash scene, maybe at a car show posing inside the car, on the side of a scenic secluded back road etc...... Just some examples of the scene I picture.....if anyone would like to assist me in this endeavor, It would be much appreciated. Please pm me if you have a car and would like to help me. Thank you - xo Deja
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar
    I have a very nice classic...pm me for details..
    Last edited by jes2james; 12-06-2020 at 06:47 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have a red 2019 Corvette, a 2018 Gray Toyota Tundra, a 1999 blue BMW convertable Boxter, and a 2020 white Tesla model 3.
    I would love to help out, but like yours, you would have to go through my screening process which like yours, may take up to 8 months to a year to even get any kind of reply, so I may not be of assistance as quickly as you need. Sorry but best of luck DTD and I'm sure that I can say that I speak for most of us here that we are all looking forward to seeing the new pics.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Some people get so upset that you rather not see them. Spew your hate, but you're just making it obvious for all to see, that I made the best choice.
    #GoodVibezOnly
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 12-07-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Ladies blackball this small mind dude

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBB290 View Post
    I have a red 2019 Corvette, a 2018 Gray Toyota Tundra, a 1999 blue BMW convertable Boxter, and a 2020 white Tesla model 3.
    I would love to help out, but like yours, you would have to go through my screening process which like yours, may take up to 8 months to a year to even get any kind of reply, so I may not be of assistance as quickly as you need. Sorry but best of luck DTD and I'm sure that I can say that I speak for most of us here that we are all looking forward to seeing the new pics.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    C'mon, folks.

Lets leave it at send the lady a PM, please.

Can't you just say:

Aww shucks!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!