Thread: Swinger site similar to OH2?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Swinger site similar to OH2?

So I think my girl has decided she wants to try a spit roast. I thought I would look into finding another couple and maybe we could meet up for dinner first. Short of just googling do any of you know of a site similar to OH2 for couples?

Registered Male (Not Verified) rickthegreek's Avatar
    SDC. And Collette club here in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was checking out the Colette club online yesterday, looked interesting. Anyone had any personal experience there?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Colette is nice, beginner night is wednesday but there isn't usually many people there (which can be good if you just want to see inside).

Fri/sat have better crowds.

Also check out kasidie.com

Registered Male (Not Verified) rickthegreek's Avatar
    I've been ... As a single dude, as a 3rd invited by a couple, and with my wife as a couple. All good times. If you're a single guy cover is ~$100. BYOB they don't sell booze. Staff is friendly, atmosphere is relaxed. If you're single, don't go with the expectation of getting laid. Just go, have fun and whatever happens .. happens. First time we went I had totally unintentional "Crazy rip each other's clothes off in public" sex with a fun, hot 20-something. Walking out later my wife said "Told you it would be fun!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Its been a couple years for me but look into GWNN in Austin. Generally more kink related but 3way or more is usually simple enough.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You can also put up a listing on doublelist.com. There is a section for couples looking for a third.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sound like a good place to take my wife.