Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Leslie Lane.....

Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar

Leslie Lane.....

Hello. My name’s Leslie Lane and I’m a unicorn. Just kidding. lol

I’m actually a provider and I’m stepping back into the hobby after a very long hiatus which led me to work as a professional in the medical field. I am now taking a break from the medical field and hoping to dip my toes back into the hobby. With that said, I am offering a 2hr session worth $1k for only 10%. 2hrs-$100.

Session takes place in a an upscale 4.5/5 Star hotel of your choice...which I provide. Refreshments will also be provided. Please keep in mind that the 2hr sessions may last longer depending on chemistry and compatibility.

I’m an exclusive, very low volume provider that offers a 5 Star GFE experience. I am not for everyone and will probably only appeal to VERY few gentlemen. Which is what I hope for.

In return for this session, I would appreciate an impartial, accurate and honest review. Which I need to become verified and as a reference for any future clients I may have in 2020/2021...since I do not advertise, offer specials or promote myself.

Please note that because of my current professional career, I do not post pictures. However, I’m 5’9...125lbs...36D-25-36...Natural Long Black Hair, No tattoos, No piercings. **More info can be found on Eccie/Austin, Tx/Leslie Lane.

*This offer is ONLY for gentlemen that are verified and have over 10+ provider reviews. Please message me if interested. If this thread is in violation of any rules, please delete. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 11-25-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Welcome back!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Leslie. Some pics here would be helpful dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

A very nice and professional re-introductIon! Have
    fun and stay safe!

I should probably emphasize that the offer is only available one time and to only ONE gentleman who is verified and has at least 10+ provider reviews. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD peachlover64's Avatar
    Welcome back

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Huh?... so plain English for me to understand.... what is the donation? I understand the chemistry part.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    I should probably emphasize that the offer is only available one time and to only ONE gentleman who is verified and has at least 10+ provider reviews. Thanks!
    I am offering a 2hr session worth $1k for only 10%. 2hrs-$100. @ttmax---- I am guessing for one lucky guy it will be 2 hours for 10% of 1000 = 100..... @LL correct my math
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I pmed her here and on eccie...beautiful and awesome reviews.... dam I can't sleep....

Yes Guy, you are correct. $100 for 2hrs. Which is a deal, considering that I offer a 5 star experience which includes a 4.5/5 Star Hotel of your choice and room service. Which I personally pay. Hence, I’ll actually be losing money. The $100 fee will not even cover room service to be quite honest. But, that’s ok. :)

**Please note that I’m currently out of town for the holiday and will try to respond to everyone’s messages soon. I’m not trying to ignore anyone. I promise. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! No, I am not patronizing you, but I have not met anyone since hmmm? 2011when I joined Eccie like you. You sound like a roll reversal of me treating a Beautiful lady like you! The way you break it down by cost and the end result is " its not how much I would spend on you gorgeous..... but the moment that we would spend together! Ms Leslie, you have some awesome reviews that I can't imagine I did not meet you during your "play" time here. Now I am going to sound like the old tv "DATING GAME", Leslie, I think you should pick me!

Hello. My name’s Leslie Lane and I’m a unicorn. Just kidding. lol

I’m actually a provider and I’m stepping back into the hobby after a very long hiatus which led me to work as a professional in the medical field. I am now taking a break from the medical field and hoping to dip my toes back into the hobby. With that said, I am offering a 2hr session worth $1k for only 10%. 2hrs-$100.

Session takes place in a an upscale 4.5/5 Star hotel of your choice...which I provide. Refreshments will also be provided. Please keep in mind that the 2hr sessions may last longer depending on chemistry and compatibility.

I’m an exclusive, very low volume provider that offers a 5 Star GFE experience. I am not for everyone and will probably only appeal to VERY few gentlemen. Which is what I hope for.

In return for this session, I would appreciate an impartial, accurate and honest review. Which I need to become verified and as a reference for any future clients I may have in 2020/2021...since I do not advertise, offer specials or promote myself.

Please note that because of my current professional career, I do not post pictures. However, I’m 5’9...125lbs...36D-25-36...Natural Long Black Hair, No tattoos, No piercings. **More info can be found on Eccie/Austin, Tx/Leslie Lane.

*This offer is ONLY for gentlemen that are verified and have over 10+ provider reviews. Please message me if interested. If this thread is in violation of any rules, please delete. Thanks!!

First time I make a recommendation.
    But you should probably let Cover Me do the welcoming here.
    He’s probably our best Ambassador of mongers.

Last edited by Ugotme10; 11-26-2020 at 08:30 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Yes Guy, you are correct. $100 for 2hrs. Which is a deal, considering that I offer a 5 star experience which includes a 4.5/5 Star Hotel of your choice and room service. Which I personally pay. Hence, I’ll actually be losing money. The $100 fee will not even cover room service to be quite honest. But, that’s ok. :)

**Please note that I’m currently out of town for the holiday and will try to respond to everyone’s messages soon. I’m not trying to ignore anyone. I promise. :)
    Thanks for the clarification. And now you Gents send in your resumes. Best of Luck to you on your quest. The OP has a simple request

Best of Luck to Ye All
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I'll play.

Please allow Ol' JS to humbly offer the services of his meatpole. I am certainly intrigued by your novel approach to re-introduction!

Let's make something special happen!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD The Gentleman's Avatar
    Ms Lane

So happy you've decided to return for a little fun. After reading your Welcome message and your About me segment, you very well could have the potential of a Sugar Baby should you choose a long-term arrangement.
    I'm hoping I have the opportunity for a proper introduction and I promise to always earn my return visits.
    Darling, have a Wonderful Day.

Cheers
    The Gentleman

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast