Thread: Blowjobs

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Blowjobs

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of blowjobs, at least not the lengthy ones many providers are willing to offer. Don't get me wrong: I LOVE a few minutes of fellatio, but after a while my mind starts to wander. I eventually feel disengaged, as if I'm a passive player in the whole interaction, and then I'll feel guilty because I'm not really contributing anything. Probably the biggest surprise, though: I find long cock massages to be almost desensitizing after a while. I mean that literally: it feels like my dick is becoming numb. Wrap that numbed penis up in a condom, and chances are that I'll feel virtually nothing during actual intercourse.

So, I'm curious how others feel about long blowjobs. I do appreciate all the incredible effort the fine women here put into the art of the blowjob, and I can't imagine having to work the neck so hard while performing one, but I'd rather be fellated for only a few minutes before moving on to other things.

Strangely enough, I LOVE going down on a woman...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    BLASPHEMER!!!
    Off with your head...both of them!
    jk

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Actually same. Guess I'm not all that sensitive down there either. Even really good and engaging blowjobs, I can't say /feel/ that great. My mind also does the exact same thing. I start thinking about other things or how I'm not all that into it, and then I just start loosing the mood which makes it more awkward and it all compounds.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    For me, it depends on the girl. Some ladies know how to give a extremely sensual BJ and I could just stay there all day. Some get way to rough, can’t retract their teeth, deep throat way too much, and yes, the feeling starts to desensitize after a while.

BJs are an art form.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I absolutely love blowjobs! Especially from someone that knows what they’re doing. If the lady is experienced, I know that I was going to have a very powerful orgasm.
    however, only recently did I indulge myself in a true CW session. It was 30 minutes with MeetJadeRose. It was glorious! There was no urgency on her part to make me pop. And it was exactly as she advertised. And she helped me check off a box from my bucket list.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleLuvinFreak View Post
    I absolutely love blowjobs! Especially from someone that knows what they’re doing. If the lady is experienced, I know that I was going to have a very powerful orgasm.
    however, only recently did I indulge myself in a true CW session. It was 30 minutes with MeetJadeRose. It was glorious! There was no urgency on her part to make me pop. And it was exactly as she advertised. And she helped me check off a box from my bucket list.
    Blowjobs, for me, have always been a nice appetizer to enjoy before the entrée.

I've been wanting to try out a L2 provider this year to see how satisfying it could be. I love FS, but blowjob videos really turn me on and I'd like to have the same type of CW experience.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    For me, it depends on the girl. Some ladies know how to give a extremely sensual BJ and I could just stay there all day. Some get way to rough, can’t retract their teeth, deep throat way too much, and yes, the feeling starts to desensitize after a while.

BJs are an art form.
    ^^^^ This right here ^^^^

I absolutely love a long slow CW session when a woman knows how to read my response cues, and/or takes direction well. Intermittent eye contact, dirty talk, sexy moans, and lots of lip, tongue, and hand exploration, really add to the overall experience.

I'll take a K. Klixen or a Mike's Head Bobbers and Hand Jobbers experience any day.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post

BJs are an art form.
    I know you didn't mean exactly what you wrote, but the idea of women being able to retract their teeth for blowjobs would be a hilariously wonderful ability, although not, I suppose, an evolutionarily advantaged one.