Thread: ❤️ Haleyy Bee 🐝 ❤️ Your Pleasure is my Priority! ❤️ Highly Reviewed! ❤(972) 853-3281

Registered Female (Not Verified) HaleyyBee's Avatar

❤️ Haleyy Bee 🐝 ❤️ Your Pleasure is my Priority! ❤️ Highly Reviewed! ❤(972) 853-3281

Hey Guys I'm Haleyy Bee 🐝 ...I am a companion who loves what she does and 💯 % Guaranteed you will 2!

I am brand 🆕 2 this area..

Located in Los Colinas/Irving Area

I am 23 years old.. & &

💋If you are looking for a sexy, intelligent, captivating young lady then look no further.... I am a top notch provider always capable of tending to upscale gentleman's wants, needs, most erotic envisions and deepest desires. I am a sophisicated, refined, well mannered, jaw dropping redhead from the DFW Metroplex I am 4'11" with vibrant bright blue eyes, a perfect curvy body, super sexy soft skin, silky long hair and an amazing ass...

💋My friendly personality will make you feel a sense of delightfulness and comfort as I give you an experience you've never had before.

💋So don't wait, im Available Day Or Night!!
    24/7

PicsArt_11-11-12.14.16.jpg

❤️Do you want the sensual comfort and warmth of a woman's touch, the erotic energy of temptation and desire.

❤️Indulge yourself in a whirlwind of pleasure, and affection. A romantic at heart, incredibly attentive to your desires, full of vitality and eager to please, I will have you addicted to my charm, and my curvy luscious body, and my bubbly personality to match!

❤️I am sweet, warm, welcoming and will immediately put you at ease with my open easy going personality. I love making fantasies become reality. My playful personality and easy to please demeanor will allow our time together, to be spontaneous, fun and memorable

❤️Come on Guys Don't you want to be shown what a top caliber lady of leisure can provide you?

❤️If you want a casual girl next door or a sophisticated well dressed lady I will always accommodate your attire requests and our conversations will be sensual and erotic.... I promise the time you spend with me will be unforgettable, exciting and extremely gratifying...

PicsArt_11-11-12.16.34.jpg

❤️Call 📞 or text (972) 853-3281

❤️Message me on OH2

❤️Email 📧 Haleyvictoria1997@yahoo.com

Message me 4 Donations! ❤️

PicsArt_11-11-12.08.21.jpg

Attachment 704126Attachment 704127

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Haleyy. Nice pics dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) Big al dfw's Avatar
    Very good opening post. Makes a man's thoughts go wild.

Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    wonderful first post!

Welcome indeed. If this ad is any indication of what time with you is like, you will get inundated with requests for your time. Keep an eye on your inbox. It holds a limited number of messages until you are verified.
    Your profile states you are visiting Irving for a few days. Where will you settle in after that?
    Have fun and stay safe.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie. Nice opening introduction. Know you will find many suitors interested in getting up close and personal.
    Have a Ball!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome :-)