Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When is donation given?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You’re a sucker if you pay first.
    Only have yourself to blame if you get burned!
    Do you pay a restaurant or a mechanic first?
    What would you expect your service to be like if you did?

Remember they are the ones wanting your money, not the other way around!
    Also remember with these providers most have no reviews, and they aren’t posting pics in their ads.
    Ask yourself why that is?
    Or go and find out why?
    Last edited by rockerrick; 05-25-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post

But you DO pay that plane, train or uhemmm bus ticket FIRST when you want that RIDE don't ya????
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

EUROPEAN MINX EROTICISM

15th N Heights Locations
    16th / Ask Me *After Reading *
    DAILY UPDATES ON ABOUT ME/PROFILE

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Hock that retarded crap somewhere else.
    Plenty of other rides out there!

Airlines... hahahaha when did you ever get good service there?
    Perfect example, pay first get the bare minimum.
    Regret the ride and the exorbitant rate!
    Last edited by rockerrick; 05-25-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Ha LOL point made
    No need to get "retarded" over my comment.

It's all fun ,no games
    💥
    💥

EUROPEAN MINX EROTICISM

15th N Heights Locations

Nope I let those tired old airlines and bus companies go without my money.
    Where’s TWA, Pan American, Eastern Airlines?
    Resting with the rest of the dinosaurs.

OP, seriously take a look at who is giving you advice to pay first.
    Would you book?

^^^ You believe in dino's?
    💥
    💥

EUROPEAN MINX EROTICISM

15th N Heights Locations

Also remember with these providers most have no reviews, and they aren’t posting pics in their ads.
    Ask yourself why that is?
    Or go and find out why?
    If you screen your provider properly, there should be no problem with paying up front.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    If you screen your provider properly, there should be no problem with paying up front.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post
    Exactly!
    If you screen properly you don’t get ripped off either!
    I’ve got money, I am not trying to get money, I have the upper hand!
    You ladies will catch on to that as your regulars dwindle away not being replaced.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Anyone ever have to ask for the donation back after the session started? ah, the BP memories. maybe the feds were right after all..

her pimp did a number on my door, so i did a number on his face. BP outcall? wtf was i thinking..

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Eccie providers were in alerts all the time for being good providers that went bad and ripped someone off.
    Only a complete idiot pays before services are rendered.
    I was telling my buddy about that last night. I can remember providers who had good reviews and then something just happened. I've been around awhile but still kind of new to it all but seems I've had different experiences of when to donate.

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    Anyone ever have to ask for the donation back after the session started? ah, the BP memories. maybe the feds were right after all..

her pimp did a number on my door, so i did a number on his face. BP outcall? wtf was i thinking..
    Oh those BP reviews on the other page were comical and made it to where I never saw anyone off BP. My buddy had a situation one time where the security came in and got in his face. He had an altercation and had to get out of there. That is to scary for me and I love my lively hood. I think with the way I've been screened the providers don't have to worry about it because I want to keep my private life my private life. Only an asshole would want to stiff someone. Thanks for the dialogue for those who posted.

IMHO, both sides are correct. If everyone is careful to screen and pick their partners, then it really doesn’t matter. The happy medium is putting the donation, unwrapped in clear view and no one touches it until after the fun.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    Anyone ever have to ask for the donation back after the session started?
    Nobody has ever asked me for a risque refund, but 4 times in 11 years of happy ******ing I've voluntarily stopped sessions, returned all or part of the donations, and sent the gents on their ways. It was obvious that we weren't connecting on the right level.

The first was a foreign fellow in his 20s who dropped his clothes less than a minute after the door closed and while I was pouring drinks, pinched my Fancy fanny hard enough to leave a bruise, then BIT my lip in the introductory kiss and drew blood! No, sir, just grab your envelope, turn around and leave right now, naked if you have to before my stiletto ends up somewhere that requires an ER to remove!

Another was a gent of 30 who had just gotten out of the military after a stint in the desert overseas, seemed "far away" and detached, just going through the motions. I theorized that he needed something that I couldn't give him, and I recommended he take some time to himself and get used to civilian life again, perhaps seek out some PTSD counseling. We talked for the rest of the time booked, and while I could have kept his money, I sent him off with his entire donation and my best wishes.

A different, but again, far younger lad called me "Mommy" at a rather delicate moment with Fancy on her knees (he's lucky I didn't choke up and clamp my chompers down!), and also wanted me to "change" him (he whipped out a diaper from a bag he had brought!), and that sent the mood plummeting immediately for me. No, dear, choose someone who's into that sort of thing and advertises so, please. (I've never changed a diaper and intend to hold on to that record, and only my wee woofs may regard me as mutt mother material.)

And lastly, there was the young man who wanted the experienced older woman "Graduate" fantasy, only no slow, sensual seduction and erotic education took place; he plowed me like a dry farm, pummeled me as if I was a trampoline, and twisted me like Gumby. I'm not an Olympic marathon event! I had to end the session early before something got bent the wrong way!

And if anybody ever wondered WHY I don't entertain Hobbyists under 40, there you have it.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-29-2018 at 10:17 AM.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^
    I won't give all the details of my trainwreck session that led to my knuckles getting skinned and my front door getting destroyed (but now I have solid mahogany though!), but this gal from BP shows up for a hh outcall. She comes in, I set the donation down, she picks it up, counts it, stuffs it away, and then said, "My stomach is hurting. I need a few minutes."
    So I offered her some Tums, some snacks, ask her if there's anything I can do to help. She says no, she just needs a few minutes. I said fine. So we just chatted for a while until she felt better. And it came out that she was on her monthly. And that's why her stomach was hurting. So I told her she should have told me that when we were negotiating. And that, after spending 20 minutes like this, according to her we had 10 minutes left on the session clock. So I said, "Umm sweety, I've gotten ripped off on BP before, and I'm done getting ripped off. So I'm going to need my donation back, and you're going to need to exit the premises."
    With her pimp in the parking lot, after that, let's just say, things got interesting. I got the donation back eventually, but had to replace my front door, courtesy of her pimp, and bandage my skinned knuckles...

Retired Companion
    This.....is why I stick to 45 and over! Never had a problem with payment. My regulars pay after and if I have never seen them they pay before. All good.

Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    Nobody has ever asked me for a risque refund, but 4 times in 11 years of happy ******ing I've voluntarily stopped sessions, returned all or part of the donations, and sent the gents on their ways. It was obvious that we weren't connecting on the right level.

The first was a foreign fellow in his 20s who dropped his clothes less than a minute after the door closed and while I was pouring drinks, pinched my Fancy fanny hard enough to leave a bruise, then BIT my lip in the introductory kiss and drew blood! No, sir, just grab your envelope, turn around and leave right now, naked if you have to before my stiletto ends up somewhere that requires an ER to remove!

Another was a gent of 30 who had just gotten out of the military after a stint in the desert overseas, seemed "far away" and detached, just going through the motions. I theorized that he needed something that I couldn't give him, and I recommended he take some time to himself and get used to civilian life again, perhaps seek out some PTSD counseling. We talked for the rest of the time booked, and while I could have kept his money, I sent him off with his entire donation and my best wishes.

A different, but again, far younger lad called me "Mommy" at a rather delicate moment with Fancy on her knees (he's lucky I didn't choke up and clamp my chompers down!), and also wanted me to "change" him (he whipped out a diaper from a bag he had brought!), and that sent the mood plummeting immediately for me. No, dear, choose someone who's into that sort of thing and advertises so, please. (I've never changed a diaper and intend to hold on to that record, and only my wee woofs may regard me as mutt mother material.)

And lastly, there was the young man who wanted the experienced older woman "Graduate" fantasy, only no slow, sensual seduction and erotic education took place; he plowed me like a dry farm, pummeled me as if I was a trampoline, and twisted me like Gumby. I'm not an Olympic marathon event! I had to end the session early before something got bent the wrong way!

And if anybody ever wondered WHY I don't entertain Hobbyists under 40, there you have it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast