Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Actual 'Truth' With All Libs

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by haveacold1atx View Post
    It's funny. To me you're describing every conservative I've ever known. They wear their insecurity on their sleeves, completely oblivious of it. Just like you do. The fact that someone can be so secure in their masculinity that they don't constantly need it reinforced through everything they surround themselves with in their lives, haunts you. That somebody can actually be compassionate and civic minded without having their masculinity challenged. The lies you believe so your absolved of your desire to cause massacres with your massacre toys. Your secret racist beliefs that you couch in other policies in a vein attempt to mask them, because YOUR skin color, (ahem) I mean "tradition and heritage" are more important. The needlessly-huge, shit-spewing, barbaric machines you drive to compensate for your small penises. You people will literally believe any lie from a world power, even if it's from Trump, one of the most notorious career and criminal liars on the planet, as long as it appeals to you narcissistic sensibilities.
    Excuse me but that is so sexist. I'm a female conservative. I don't agree with everything the conservatives say and do but I am a die hard Trump supporter. Again I am a female. I have NO masculinity that is threatened.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by haveacold1atx View Post
    It's funny. To me you're describing every conservative I've ever known. They wear their insecurity on their sleeves, completely oblivious of it. Just like you do. The fact that someone can be so secure in their masculinity that they don't constantly need it reinforced through everything they surround themselves with in their lives, haunts you. That somebody can actually be compassionate and civic minded without having their masculinity challenged. The lies you believe so your absolved of your desire to cause massacres with your massacre toys. Your secret racist beliefs that you couch in other policies in a vein attempt to mask them, because YOUR skin color, (ahem) I mean "tradition and heritage" are more important. The needlessly-huge, shit-spewing, barbaric machines you drive to compensate for your small penises. You people will literally believe any lie from a world power, even if it's from Trump, one of the most notorious career and criminal liars on the planet, as long as it appeals to you narcissistic sensibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Excuse me but that is so sexist. I'm a female conservative. I don't agree with everything the conservatives say and do but I am a die hard Trump supporter. Again I am a female. I have NO masculinity that is threatened.
    Women have masculinity and femininity and men have masculinity and femininity. So, being female does not mean your masculinity cannot be threatened. But if you don't buy into the "psychobabble"...

If the original post was about librarians and small dicks, one could argue that the original post was sexist. What about female (sex, not gender) librarians?
    Last edited by proteus317; 05-26-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2