Still classy, sensual and passionate by nature and offering best GFE companionship
Formally known as Amanda Stryder....Sadie Harper is making her debut. I still believe that passionate kissing and giving the soothing and soft human touch have become lost art forms. At the same time I'm always motivated and dedicated to getting educated! Well I'm back and more passionate than ever! I'm still offering the no rush BEST GFE companionship, at the same time I've learned a couple of things for those that want a little or a lot more. I love being diverse. I just returned from my third DomCon in California. For the gentlemen that not only want the best GFE companionship with a classy, intellectual stimulating lady but also for those who are curious and would enjoy simply discussing alternative lifestyles or would like to ask questions, this real world certified counselor would be happy to share her knowledge. For those that are searching to experiment, spice things up, or want to push the limits, let me show you what I have learned. If you are a mature, respectful, discreet gentleman that's tired or doesn't settle for just "good", then shame, shame, shame on you if you do....Sadie Harper don't settle or do "good". I'm constantly striving to be the BEST! So why settle for just good when you can have and deserve the best?
pic4.jpg

682-263-0289
www.misssadieharper.com
misssadieharper@yahoo.com