Thread: Michelle@HDS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She looks lovely and no doubt would be a good session. But I was really happy with Michelle. I've never had a bad, or even mediocre session at HDS. Please put up a review on S if you see her

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Had an awesome session with Elsa before she left town.

I just wasn't sure if HDS qualified as an agency or studio.

Thinking of seeing S this weekend.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    HDS pulled themselves from P4....was just going to make an appt. I wonder if it has to do with the recent crackdown regarding ST.. I hope not!
    The original Trailblazer is back - like an aged bourbon! Lifetime P411!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    KK, please let us know about S, if you do. I have no doubts you'll be happy. I'm back in a week and was planning on another visit.
    Trail, just shoot them an email. I don't know what the verification process will be now, but they're a very professional agency and completely trustworthy in my experience

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Another nice one, Ronin. I need to check out HDS. Just recently discovered the asian agency scene in NoCal. Been looking for excuses to return to the Bay area ever since! Unfortunately OH2 does not have a following in that area, so i didnt review here. But, the talent there is on a whole different level.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I don't know what the verification process will be now, but they're a very professional agency and completely trustworthy in my experience
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Understand the hesitation, but I would be inclined to trust them. Of course I have the advantage of a history with them, as far as trust goes. Dallas has a lot to offer with amps, but California is tough to beat. I played from San Francisco to San Diego.