Thread: 🦋 Role Play & Freaky Fantasies, Guys I Would Love To Hear Your Favorites...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That is hot

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You, me and Lexy Reed. You have toys for you and we have a big ol time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    not sure if this is a role play or a fetish, but here is one i would really enjoy experiencing ...

two women get in 69 w/ each other.
    i go to one side and fuck woman A while woman B licks/ kisses lil delites while he goes in and out of woman A. occasionally, lil delites face fucks/gets sucked by woman B, then i switch back to fucking until woman A cums from our simulations of her.

then, i go to the other side and fuck woman B and face fuck/get sucked by woman A, then i switch back to fucking until woman B cums from our simulations of her.

then, based on who i feel is the best cocksucker, have her suck lil delites while i'm kissing, caressing, breast kissing/licking/sucking, fingering, etc the other woman. we keep at it until the cocksucker takes me all the way to/thru cumpletion/cim and i help the other cum.

i've been w/ 2 or 3 women together and all sorts of daisy chaining, but i've never done the fucking/face fucking.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD funexecdfw's Avatar
    pmdelights, did that a few times FUN

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Blowjob NQNS while being rimmed is on my bucket list

Bucket list:
    2 providers with great IOP. I have done FMF but only one in each session was good.
    Licking and sucking a clit in 69 while she is getting pounded. I call it 69+1. Did it many times. But still love it.

Things I've never done that I want to do:
    Absolutely nothing. I've lived out all my fantasies. I'm old. I've had a lot of time to do things some people fantasize about but are scared to try.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.