Call me Sasha,

NOTE: I AM BASED IN DAYTONA BEACH and am available for dates in Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. Read below for booking requirements.

My companionship IS NOT a service, It is the purest form of EUPHORIA, EXCITEMENT and INTENSITY. I view my embrace a sweet escape. When you enter my world, you become my everything. My only goal will be for you to get lost in time. Our experience together will be ELITE.

I'm a very sociable person and love meeting new people. Building a rapport is very important, to make us both comfortable.I enjoy spending time relaxing over fine dining and chatting. With me, getting to know you whilst enjoying a nice bottle of wine, and good conversation is just as exciting as private time. Be fully assured that your time spent will be discreet, non rushed and enjoyed...

One thing I love about this life is, no two-days are the same. Each meeting is a new opportunity to create everlasting memories.

My photos are 100% REAL. What you see here is who you'll be meeting. I do have more photos on my website and social media for your enjoyment.

Rates for longer engagements can be found on my website.

IF YOU'RE IN ORLANDO, A MINIMUM BOOKING OF 90 minutes IS REQUIRED.

IF YOU'RE IN TAMPA, A MINIMUM BOOKING OF 3 HOURS IS REQUIRED.

RATES:

1 hour: $ 400

90 minutes: $500

2 hours: $600

3 hours: $800

4 hours: $1100

How to make a date arrangement:

The best way to contact me for a date is by sending an appointment request via p411, completing the contact form on my website or sending an email/private message with a brief introduction and details of our date attached (non-explicit)

Email: sashabenjamin@safeoffice.com

XOXO,

Sasha Benjamin
01_Shot_102_50.jpg