Thread: Another win for the Trumpster!

Retired Site "Guide"

Another win for the Trumpster!

Tired of winning yet?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-anthem-policy

The NFL finally figured out which side it's bread is buttered on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Horse shit. Trumpler didn’t win. He wasn’t in the game.

I find it laughable that Trumpler is so desperate for a win, anything tat isn’t an utter disaster or a scandal is considered a win.

Keep that bar low, Amerika.

Another great win indeed....

Retired Site "Guide"
    An interesting question... If their cause is so important why haven't they done anything for it during the off season?

I would almost prefer that they stop playing the anthem at games. Why give them the opportunity to make absolute asses of themselves? SMH

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    Do I think people should kneel during the anthem - no.
    But then again it's not like the NBA or MLB or NHL have this rule.
    You know why?
    Common sense.
    This is basically the equivalent of having a rule that states "wipe your ass after you shit".
    Do you really need a rule for what's a given?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Why haven’t the league owners voted to fire the, IMHO, incompetent league commissioner who, also IMHO, is largely to blame for “Take a Knee Gate?” Why is he largely to blame, lack of leadership and a pacifist attitude toward the matter. Based upon his actions or lack there of, one can reasonably conclude Mr. Goodell is another self loathing, America hating, Hillary voter.

Note to the NFL owners, if it’s broke fix it. It’s broke. Finish the job and fire Goodell!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    News flash - Trump is in it to win it. And he did!!! Huge touch down for our team!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    Horse shit. Trumpler didn’t win. He wasn’t in the game.

I find it laughable that Trumpler is so desperate for a win, anything tat isn’t an utter disaster or a scandal is considered a win.

Keep that bar low, Amerika.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Touch down...

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Tired of winning yet?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-anthem-policy

The NFL finally figured out which side it's bread is buttered on.
    YES SIR!! "GO TRUMP!!" The WORST Nightmare That Ever Came To The Establishment's Party!!

Retired Site "Guide"
    Amen, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyO View Post
    Do I think people should kneel during the anthem - no.
    But then again it's not like the NBA or MLB or NHL have this rule.
    You know why?
    Common sense.
    This is basically the equivalent of having a rule that states "wipe your ass after you shit".
    Do you really need a rule for what's a given?
    Actually the NBA has a rule that players must stand for the anthem, not sure on the NHL.

The difference is the NBA has a strong history on social justice in which they allow their athletes to demonstrate some exercise prior to or immediately after the the anthem Remember Donald Sterling, former Clippers owner video recorded by his former mistress on his racist speech. The Caviliers lead by LeBron wore Black Shirts in protest of Sterling's comments.

The league owners couldn't fire Roger because until this year, there wasn't a ruling on the Anthem. Before the NFL had the contract with the Department of Defense roughly 6 to 8 years ago, the team's would be in the locker rooms except for the Super Bowl.

In my estimation since part of my graduate work was in Sports Administration and Management, this is at best a poor compromise. The NFL has a huge populace of black athletes and many have seen Kaepernick and Eric Reid not obtain a job yet while worse credential players have gotten a job. I believe this further creates a divide and continues to alienate.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones