Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stalking or is it just meant to be lol

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    jeeeeeeeez. that is so fucked. that all happened within 6 months?!

crazy.
    6 looonnnggg months. I only knew her for a month. That was just a quick rundown, you wouldn't believe the 6 months of hell lol. I could write a book on that alone

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Lia88's Avatar
    You should write that book...that story is something I would buy
    🌹Sexy Fun Spanish Mami Puerto Rican Lia🌹

250hhr - 400HR - 560 HR 1/2 - 700 2 HRS

puertoricanlia@protonmail.com

TWITTER🌹: @puertoricanlia
    WEBSITE🌹: https://linktr.ee/puertoricanlia
    INSTAGRAM🌹: @puerto_ricanlia
    Provide Delights Member: https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

TEXT🌹:985-236-8407

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
    Right especiallyyyy when your not answering or returning texts so they create videos of them talking in the hopes that will magically make a difference.
    *insider* l
    ya gurrrrl. you got the inside scoop on that ONE ahahaahh

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
    Exactly! Sometimes you have to just inter a ***** in your mind as they can be worse than guys.
    sadly! some providers can be malicious as fuck though.... just as you said, worse than some pissed off client. yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by OldGent
    Stalking is always a combination of a need for control and deep rooted insecurities.
    no shit...
    Last edited by Phoenixx; 05-24-2018 at 11:22 PM. Reason: [human error]

Retired Companion
    You should write that book...that story is something I would buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
    6 looonnnggg months. I only knew her for a month. That was just a quick rundown, you wouldn't believe the 6 months of hell lol. I could write a book on that alone
    Didn't see this comment at first, but fuck yeah!

I would definitely read that story too just to see how you dealt with her crazy ass at the end.

Verified Companion Companion Nolastarlett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I befriended a "under dog" provider. She was being bullied pretty bad, and I let her know I was there for her. Next thing I know she went ballistic. Went to my SO at the time and outted me, went to my mom, son, nephews. Had CPS called 4x in 1 month. Got gasoline thrown at my house, had so many ads with real pictures and information on them. Had guys showing up at my house for those ads. Got a letter from the social security office that I needed to file taxes for working for a company called "eccie" lol. Had text after text, threat after threat. Got served for being a stalker with pages of this and that, went to court and got a protection order on me and had to pay $400. That didn't stop her, it was day and night for about 6 months. Haven't heard from her in awhile, a 1 month friendship went to the left very quickly. I made it through, but who knows when crazy will show up again. When that stalker will have a bad day and come back. Watch for the tell tell signs, the ones I ignored. Don't let anyone near your home or family, no social media. Make money, not friends
    Girl i had a similar experience in that i helped a lady get into the business... And we were pretty tight. Some of you know who i am referring to. She tried to have me assaulted or killed in Dallas. She thought i was there to steal her drug dealer... And traded drugs or something for this guy to "get me" and "rape the hell outta me" , rob me and "end" me. Even gave him a good reference when I screened him. I thought he was acting wierd ... Then he broke down in tears and told me all about it. Even showed me the texts and emails... Since she used her personal email and her real number, i had to change my handle. The forum site wouldnt ban her. I didn't even know she was angry at me. But after crying my eyes out that she would want to hurt me. She berated me for being a mom and working as a provider and even slashed all 4 of my tires. Come to find out she was upset that i made more money than her on a trip we took together... She was sick and wasnt working.. I on the other hand have a family and bills to pay. It has made it hard to trust and get close to other providers. She has since become a mother herself and has tried to contact me. Forget it. I am a forgiving person but she went way too far and if she is capable of going to such lengths over some crazy bs she made up in her own head?? Whats next?? No thank you...

Crazy in the head and the sickness of severe jealousy never really dies. It's just put away. Until something triggers. I would never trust her in life. Especially you being a mother. Never worth being around pos ppl that ddnt mean good in the beginning...she's a pos for doing that. It's never that serious to try to cause harm to someone.....

One tell tell signs was her talking about another provider she had issues with, she said she paid 4 black guys to assuault and rape this provider. I remember thinking "I have to be her friend". Then one day the accusations of "you are talking bad about me", she had formed this entire story in my head. It was nuts. She reached out to my ex SO who didn't know I was in the hobby, but she didn't know that I had just broke up with him. Turns out she had a crush on him the entire time. And she thought she could out me and convince him that she was a civilian and have a actual relationship.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    One tell tell signs was her talking about another provider she had issues with, she said she paid 4 black guys to assuault and rape this provider. I remember thinking "I have to be her friend". Then one day the accusations of "you are talking bad about me", she had formed this entire story in my head. It was nuts. She reached out to my ex SO who didn't know I was in the hobby, but she didn't know that I had just broke up with him. Turns out she had a crush on him the entire time. And she thought she could out me and convince him that she was a civilian and have a actual relationship.
    oh dear... the made up accusations... that reminds me of my ex girl ugh.

that girl would just make up shit because she was bored... i swear!

ANYWAYS

sounds like she was on a huge mission to get your ex SO

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    just make up shit because she was bored...

Gurl, she was a super nutjob.
    She caused 14 people to get
    banned off of one thread that she started. Not only was Anna being stalked by her
    I was one of her victims too. I was in Louisiana and not even in Texas.
    I had to make some major home improvements ....

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    banned off of one thread that she started. Not only was Anna being stalked by her
    In all my years this one takes the cake. So much misery and hatred, and who do you go after when the person is jumping from apartment to apartment and hotel to hotel and you are home where you live. Then a ghost, and you seen the crazy, so you know it can come out of the dark at any time just for the hell of it....

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    Omg P... That's horrible

she was really bored if she put in all that time & effort to destroy that many people

jeez... do people not believe in karma? energy has to balance itself out.........

i wouldn't be surprised if her life sucks right now tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
    so you know it can come out of the dark at any time just for the hell of it....
    terrifying, but true.

Omg P... That's horrible

she was really bored if she put in all that time & effort to destroy that many people

jeez... do people not believe in karma? energy has to balance itself out.........

i wouldn't be surprised if her life sucks right now tbh

terrifying, but true.

Exactly! I'm pretty sure her life sucked while she was doing all of that too bc theirs no way your happy with yourself or life if your obsession is to stalk, destroy or manipulate people. No way.

Retired Companion
    Exactly! I'm pretty sure her life sucked while she was doing all of that too bc theirs no way your happy with yourself or life if your obsession is to stalk, destroy or manipulate people. No way.
    exactly... it's like the stalking was her life.

ugh... the word 'manipulate' instantly reminded me of this one chick I used to know ugh...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3