Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eccie relaunch?

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firephoenix View Post
    There needs to be sites like eccie but eccie itself should not return. Effie has long since been corrupted and very few can't say that it wasn't unless that person is just an ostrich. If eccie ever can actually wake up to the numerous abuses the site allowed then it would be great to have back. I don't see that happening due power control issues the mods and owners had.

I agree, Eccie was fun before until it just became a site for hateful men. Ive always stated wtf they were gonna do when the ladies got sick of the disrespect? The owner truly has no site if he has no respectable ladies are willing to be a part of eccie, who wants to be a part of being bashed and ridiculed?

Yes, its a review site but without respectable ladies... all reviews are sour from men getting ripped off or jammed up. The trolls gotta go...

Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar

Agreed

Itaila, I agree on with you on all points. If eccie can change its behavior then it's worth having around. However I say that providers don't go back until eccie shows some modified behavior. See guys go where the pussy is at. Currently the pussy is here and on switter. Why should providers go back to that abusive environment? It is hard at first and people are scared all the way around, but FUCK THAT SHIT!!! I will take the hard road of self-respect.Thank you from my cute smart tight white ass!
    951-239-5346

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    Eccie Message
    Hello folks!!!
    We are right on track. If all goes well, our forums will be live by week’s end. Your patience has been appreciated.

Latest on site.

Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Quote Originally Posted by Italia View Post
    I agree, Eccie was fun before until it just became a site for hateful men. Ive always stated wtf they were gonna do when the ladies got sick of the disrespect? The owner truly has no site if he has no respectable ladies are willing to be a part of eccie, who wants to be a part of being bashed and ridiculed?

Yes, its a review site but without respectable ladies... all reviews are sour from men getting ripped off or jammed up. The trolls gotta go...

Italia

Eccie was a great place before all the loose lipped providers started outing each other and getting banned for a year.

Unless you come back as a different provider, don’t think you’ll be back for about 6 more months anyhow.

Will you be welcomed back... maybe by some.

Retired Companion
    Ok so I logged into ECCIE and I use to see the message listed below but now it says -- This site is closed--anyone know what's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by chairspud View Post
    Eccie Message
    Hello folks!!!
    We are right on track. If all goes well, our forums will be live by week’s end. Your patience has been appreciated.

Latest on site.

Looks like big brother caught wind and warned them not to?

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Damn this is gonna suck......

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah, I was looking forward to the re-launch...what a deflator!
    Last edited by Jbackslash; 06-16-2018 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Mis spelling

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Happy here.

Check it out now. Appears to be up.
    Your Gentle Naughtyman
    48 Okays on P411

44 Complimentary Eccie Reviews: SavannahBeaujolais, LadyV, SonyaPlaymate, SweetSonya, BellaAdaire, Avadoll25, SlaveGuinevere, The Alpha, Dakota123, HW101, LaylaAngelique, SAAngel, MoniqueFarrow, LusciousLeo, Snowkitty, GiaGreekGoddess, ShawnElliot, EllieMae, MzAshley, Asian Layla, NikkiDuran, CG4U, Juicyjezebel69, ButterflyBaby, SAHolly, A.L., Pandora, KrisilyTease, KaitlynKnight, Sasha&Marie, RubyRedd

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Some features have been scaled back, as expected, but it's back. Or at least the Texas forums are. They will be phasing in other areas.

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    That’s why I made my thread. It’s up but have certain rules to abide by. Enjoy!
    Austins TOP ELITE
    MILF LATINA CURVY --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy milf seduction w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED 512-679-1867

Alanakayaustingfe@gmail.com
    Check my reviews...miss me? 💋

P411: 152120

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    So no companion ads or weekend line up. No ISO it seems like the only thing really working like before the shutdown is the co-ed section. They sure have some work to do. I like it here. The ladies get to post in 4 different areas here. Oh and I can hardly wait to see u Alana!! Ur amazing!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can't log into ECCIE anymore. When I use my old handle and password, it doesn't accept it. If I ask it to resend the password to my email, I never get the email. When I try to start a new account, it won't allow me because I already have an account with that email. Anyone else have a similar problem? suggestions?

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Seem they added back the weekend ads or should I say weekend updates
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2