Thread: My political pussy thread

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar

My political pussy thread

Maybe I overlooked it, but didn't see a political forum. Sooo, ima start a thread about it. You can post what ever you want, no rulz except that we accept all views Left, Right, center if there is one shall be argued respectfully. I don't quite fit most, I'm all over the place with my opinions and views. I know there used to be some leftys amongst us, one in particular but IDK if he's here. I always liked reading his responses even if I didn't agree with him, mostly.

Oooo, Stephen King is being interviewed. Guess he's got a new thriller The Outsider. My favorite from him was the short story out of Monkey Shines,,, The Mist. Oh and I remember now, that's the petition I signed for them to continue the series. I think Netflix could do a great job of it! Now they just need to make a movie of The Jaunt ; )

So back to local politics, haven't seen any Dem commercials yet, just inundated with I'm a conservative and I approved this message... Just saw a slamming one for uhhh Drum/Drummond? IDK? He's a bad uncaring dood though!

Speaking of head coverings, call me insensitive cuz I don't know proper term, but a woman just filed suit against uhh Tulsa County or the city cuz she set off machine and refuse to remove her scarf.

Then there the petition for Don't sign 799. Which would roll back new taxes they imposed to fund teacher pay raises. Man I'm standing next to the fence on this. We stood on the corner with our poster boards and I helped all year long volunteering for different things, put a lot of effort in teacher appreciation week too. I'm all about helping them in way I can. I felt the OEA only stepped up after the teachers did. I'm not a teacher, but think maybe they do need new people to run the OEA. What do you think about the new taxes? Should they stay or should have our elected officials done something different?

Primary is not to far away,, much to discuss, think about and the decide? Is there a decent Libertarian stepping up? Why can't we da people's change that voting rule so they can run in the Primary? Think that is unfair personally and our system doesn't allow for much diversity.

Where are we with the rumblings of federally forced state tax on Internet sales?

I've looked and saw that two petitions to overturn Sesta/Fosta didn't gain the signitures needed to be heard. Even if a petition makes it, would the President make changes or how does that even work?
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Retired Site "Guide"
    All political discussions go here https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...-Forum-Houston

Keeps them all corralled in one place.

Thank you GFE. Okay change of thread plans. What's going on with Texas Primary plans?
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

obnoxious pest controls applied
    [QUOTE=gfejunkie;156694]All political discussions go here https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...-Forum-Houston

Keeps them all corralled in one place.[/QUOTE]

Hey wait a minute?! Whose this 'THEM" you speak of?!

You KNOW who YOU are...
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Retired Site "Guide"
    [QUOTE=winndixie;156928]
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    All political discussions go here https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...-Forum-Houston

Keeps them all corralled in one place.[/QUOTE]

Hey wait a minute?! Whose this 'THEM" you speak of?!
    Political discussions.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    It will be interesting to see the results of some of the key battle ground areas.. Could be a strong barometer to what's coming in November!

Yesterday morning I received my first political survey call. I told her yes, I definitely will be voting June 26th. Then onto random weird questions about candidates. Unsure, unsure, unsure... What priorities are important to me? Infastructure, Imagration, social something, Trump's platform (can't remember exact wording) I'm like yes, I align with Trump.

This call totally caught me off guard. I so gotta get my ducks in a row and start researching all the candidates.

Gov Fallin is terming thank gawd! So time for her to go. Bridenstine is now in charge of NASS so his seat is up.

The nasty ads have started and I think I may go to early voting.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session