Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What I am looking for...

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar

Lightbulb What I am looking for...

So let's be honest SA is a straight up ****** site with lots of wierdo on it..

I'm looking for someone to spend time with 3 to 4 times a month over the summer for two to three hours at at time..

No, I'm not a ****** looking to charge by the hour.

I'm looking to have a few drinks in a residential setting preferably on a patio and hangout and we'll you know .. lol.. I'm sure you get the jist.. I'm not a bang for the buck kind of girl just looking to have a good summer.. say 300 for the evening, that way I can pay my bills and still have time for my kiddos and I can enjoy my summer... Some people may only be able to hangout a couple times a month or once a month.

I'm open minded and as we all know I have personality and If I do say so myself I am a lot of fun..

This is only applicable for people here...

When the other site opens up, don't tell those butt munches about this, it's not for them..

If your interested in having a fun summer let me know.

And Yes, I can swim. Lol.. Naked...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    This is probably the only scenario under which I would find myself wishing I had a pool. ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    This is probably the only scenario under which I would find myself wishing I had a pool. ��
    ^^^ This!

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Oh, my goodness.... this is exactly what I am looking for! --MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!--
    Now, who is going to pay for us to hang out and swim naked together?? Hmmm...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    Oh, my goodness.... this is exactly what I am looking for! --MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!--
    Now, who is going to pay for us to hang out and swim naked together?? Hmmm...
    I have a pool....just sayin'....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Losdac,
    Do you suppose we could get a discount on two of these:
    r1.jpg

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    So let's be honest SA is a straight up ****** site with lots of wierdo on it..

I'm looking for someone to spend time with 3 to 4 times a month over the summer for two to three hours at at time..

No, I'm not a ****** looking to charge by the hour.

I'm looking to have a few drinks in a residential setting preferably on a patio and hangout and we'll you know .. lol.. I'm sure you get the jist.. I'm not a bang for the buck kind of girl just looking to have a good summer.. say 300 for the evening, that way I can pay my bills and still have time for my kiddos and I can enjoy my summer... Some people may only be able to hangout a couple times a month or once a month.

I'm open minded and as we all know I have personality and If I do say so myself I am a lot of fun..

This is only applicable for people here...

When the other site opens up, don't tell those butt munches about this, it's not for them..

If your interested in having a fun summer let me know.

Yesss this is perfect best Idea fun fun fun...everyone comes out pleased..love

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    Losdac,
    Do you suppose we could get a discount on two of these:
    r1.jpg
    Lol, we can ask, worst thing they could say is 'No' lol!

LMFAO are we going to the country..

StockTank, lmfao...

The funny thing is...

I've swam in one of those before.. lol...
    but not as a grown up
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Great idea DS!!! Now if we could get you to move to the Austin/New Braunfels corridor for the Summer...
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Doc, you wouldn't know what to do with me if I did come down there again ;)

Or maybe you would.... :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    My dear Danielle, if I didn’t, would you consider engaging in some private lessons on what to do with you??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Okay, my daughter needs to move the hell out! LOL
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

LMAO..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Only issue for me is I am not able to open my home to play, anything I do requires an incall or another location neutral to me. But i get what you're saying DS and that kind of meeting would actually work well for me since I'm not a menu chaser. I do like getting to know my lady friends and just spending some time together

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast